Have any of you gotten a PROPER deepthroat?

jm02201960

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have once from my gf when I was 26. A few years ago she moved to my neighborhood and I still JO to the memory of her sweet lips slowly sliding down my shaft and her motioning with her hand to come in her mouth. She was so sexy and incredibly skilled. Over 20 years later it still makes me hard.

I get them fairly regularly! Not all girls can take all of my 5.5, which isn't much but for some mouths, taking that last inch is pushing it, but others can swallow me whole, nose to my abs, my tight little balls pushed up against their chin just fine! A few could even talk a little with me all in their sexy mouths.

sizeking87

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wish. It's on my sex bucket list.

Fun true story:
(skip ahead to *** if you don't need my background)

I have this lifelong fixation for dauntingly huge cock size- I love the mental rush and mindfuck of feeling so outmanned and overwhelmed... revs me up into needing to defer to it, worship, service. I learned early in college that it was even hotter if a guy was cocky about his own size, and into getting dominant with it- namely, being held down to gag on it and not being let off.

I don't get action often at all, due to being picky and living in a desolate region for what I want, but the experience I have has led to a passable resistance to triggering my gag reflex (that said, if its huge enough and held down long enough, it happens, and I LIKE when it happens because its an adrenaline rush). Anyways:

The hottest guy I've ever gotten with was a college dude visiting the area for an internship a few years ago (just my luck it'd be so fleeting and he now lives on the far side of the country). MASSIVE, perfect cock- at least a legit 8.5" long (bigger than most ppl realize) and monstrously thick... seriously, it was the girth of my wrist.... all perfectly shaped and proportioned, and it got so rock-hard it looked threatening... and it looked even more surreal on his lean, toned, 5'9" frame.

***I made it clear that my favorite thing is giving head and he disclaimer-ed that for all the action his monster size had gotten him, no one had ever managed to deepthroat it... the wrist-thick girth just wouldn't enter anyone's throat!
girth is truly always the limiting factor.
I tried.... and he was right: that plum sized bell-end crammed my mouth full, jaw aching, and would NOT enter my throat...

I'd had a long time fantasy that I'd never gotten to attempt, for lack of a truly well hung dude, dominant enough to try it. I suggested it as a possible way of taking all of him and he agreed- we went to the bathroom and I sat on the floor of the shower stall (in case things got, er, messy) with my back to the wall as he stood over me...

I took all of him soft in my mouth- and let me say here that his big meaty softy was at least as big as my own above average maximum size- that fat soft cock stuffed my mouth FULL and his head was already just past the entrance to my throat- I was already having to concentrate on being able to breathe...

and he pinned my head to the wall with his groin, i felt it pulse n flex... and he greeeewwwwwwwwww

It was the hottest, most surreal experience of my life so far. The gradual sense of being increasingly overwhelmed, feeling it throb and swell and fill me more and more.... forcing my mouth open even wider, displacing my tongue, forcing its way down my throat and quickly blocking off any airflow.... I had to hold my breath as it kept growing, and growing.... tears ran down my face, and the gagging started- no where for me to back off to though so my body kind of convulsed as it tried to upheave despite my esophagus being totally blocked off... and it just kept getting BIGGER...

I felt it inching deeper and deeper down my throat, but crazily, I felt it getting THICKER too- slowly stretching my throat open wider FROM THE INSIDE.
.... it was hot AF.

When he finally pulled it out to thump 'n rub it all over my face, it was clear he'd gotten 100% hard, and it had ALL been down my throat. He had to admit I was the first, and I bet I'm still probably the only one to have that accomplishment to my name. It had wrecked my voice- which had dropped a octave as if I had lost it the night before at a bar or something lol.

Now, i managed the feat because the size-induced-discomfort involved, and his dominance in using my throat so mercilessly like that, was a turn on to me- and i suspect that's more common among gay men (men having a very different whole psychological relationship with cock size and dominance) than with women... so this may be harder to do among you well hung straight bros.

But that's your answer, BeauxEast- have someone take it all soft and hold 'em in place as you grow down their throat till its rock hard ;)

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Having a slim cock I have had a number of guys able to deepthroat me easily. It was amazing to see it go all the way down and there face pressed into me! All said, I am only 6.5" long at best, but my slender 4.4" girth seems to make me an easy dick to swallow.

No woman has ever done it though.

Reactions: UncutViking

shcbuddy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Fun true story:
(skip ahead to *** if you don't need my background)

I have this lifelong fixation for dauntingly huge cock size- I love the mental rush and mindfuck of feeling so outmanned and overwhelmed... revs me up into needing to defer to it, worship, service. I learned early in college that it was even hotter if a guy was cocky about his own size, and into getting dominant with it- namely, being held down to gag on it and not being let off.

I don't get action often at all, due to being picky and living in a desolate region for what I want, but the experience I have has led to a passable resistance to triggering my gag reflex (that said, if its huge enough and held down long enough, it happens, and I LIKE when it happens because its an adrenaline rush). Anyways:

The hottest guy I've ever gotten with was a college dude visiting the area for an internship a few years ago (just my luck it'd be so fleeting and he now lives on the far side of the country). MASSIVE, perfect cock- at least a legit 8.5" long (bigger than most ppl realize) and monstrously thick... seriously, it was the girth of my wrist.... all perfectly shaped and proportioned, and it got so rock-hard it looked threatening... and it looked even more surreal on his lean, toned, 5'9" frame.

***I made it clear that my favorite thing is giving head and he disclaimer-ed that for all the action his monster size had gotten him, no one had ever managed to deepthroat it... the wrist-thick girth just wouldn't enter anyone's throat!
girth is truly always the limiting factor.
I tried.... and he was right: that plum sized bell-end crammed my mouth full, jaw aching, and would NOT enter my throat...

I'd had a long time fantasy that I'd never gotten to attempt, for lack of a truly well hung dude, dominant enough to try it. I suggested it as a possible way of taking all of him and he agreed- we went to the bathroom and I sat on the floor of the shower stall (in case things got, er, messy) with my back to the wall as he stood over me...

I took all of him soft in my mouth- and let me say here that his big meaty softy was at least as big as my own above average maximum size- that fat soft cock stuffed my mouth FULL and his head was already just past the entrance to my throat- I was already having to concentrate on being able to breathe...

and he pinned my head to the wall with his groin, i felt it pulse n flex... and he greeeewwwwwwwwww

It was the hottest, most surreal experience of my life so far. The gradual sense of being increasingly overwhelmed, feeling it throb and swell and fill me more and more.... forcing my mouth open even wider, displacing my tongue, forcing its way down my throat and quickly blocking off any airflow.... I had to hold my breath as it kept growing, and growing.... tears ran down my face, and the gagging started- no where for me to back off to though so my body kind of convulsed as it tried to upheave despite my esophagus being totally blocked off... and it just kept getting BIGGER...

I felt it inching deeper and deeper down my throat, but crazily, I felt it getting THICKER too- slowly stretching my throat open wider FROM THE INSIDE.
.... it was hot AF.

When he finally pulled it out to thump 'n rub it all over my face, it was clear he'd gotten 100% hard, and it had ALL been down my throat. He had to admit I was the first, and I bet I'm still probably the only one to have that accomplishment to my name. It had wrecked my voice- which had dropped a octave as if I had lost it the night before at a bar or something lol.

Now, i managed the feat because the size-induced-discomfort involved, and his dominance in using my throat so mercilessly like that, was a turn on to me- and i suspect that's more common among gay men (men having a very different whole psychological relationship with cock size and dominance) than with women... so this may be harder to do among you well hung straight bros.

But that's your answer, BeauxEast- have someone take it all soft and hold 'em in place as you grow down their throat till its rock hard ;)
That’s a hot story!!

Not yet but I wish. A few can get past halfway. I've always been really turned on by the thought of it.

Hopefully one day soon...