Have any of you gotten a PROPER deepthroat?

mattbryant84

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
iv had my balls resting on a girl's chin, and her nose at my pubes before.. if that's what you mean.. its nice. but its not something that could make me come from just that.

Sardonic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I can deep throat and I get a kick from doing it, but the feedback I've had from the recipients is that it's novel but it's not something that blows their minds away, they always prefer mouth/lip action than being buried down my throat.

claver

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
slept with a former lover for the first time in almost a year last night. she used to be able to get about 3/4 of my cock down her throat before her teeth made it uncomfortable. i guess she always sucked me while i was standing or laying down, though, because last night she was on her back and i was able to slide my cock all the way down. it felt amazing. so i guess, at least in some instances, it's all about the angle.

stlbigman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OH YES! I met this older man about 4 years ago. He had this high rise condo in a nice part of downtown St. Louis. He was decent looking. Very nice cock btw. He told me he was a music teacher and knew how to work his throat. DID HE EVER! Deepthroated me like it was no problem (Im 8.5 x 5.5). He was so good he got me to cum in about 20 mins and that's quick for me. I've had about 45, 50 guys blow me and he is w/o a doubt the best cocksucker ever!

I've had two girls deepthroat me. One was enthusiastic but not good. The other would throat when we 69d with me on top. Dunno if it was the position, her moans or what but those were the best BJs I've ever had.

brodomino

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes, but only by a few partners. Angle etc is key. Try it a few different positions. Whoever is doing the sucking needs to be comfortable and relaxed in order to get all of any size cock comfortably taken in, especially because the throat turns down. Most cocks won't bend that way easily when hard. Experimentation should definitely find you a good DT after a couple of tries.

Bob Ross

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never been deepthroated and don't think i'll ever meet anyone who could do it like Heather does...Her husband who's always in those videos with her doesn't look too thick though. I'm sure that helps her be able to get it all the way in so easily.