Have any of you gotten a PROPER deepthroat?

LAGuyNextDoor

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i think you'll find more guys can deepthroat than women...as generalizations go. I've taken over 10 inches all the way to the balls. Just have to know how to relax the throat. And poppers help

Redwyvre

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yes, I've been properly deepthroated several times. It's wonderful thing to find a guy without a gag reflex. The guys who can do it have always been well-hung. I'm about a seven incher and not really girthy, so maybe that helps.

B_joshdaniels

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
when i was around 17 my girlfriend at the time could do it when she tried. granted i wasn't fully grown yet. later on in the relationship when i was about 19 she threw up twice trying, i think she stopped trying after that. since that girlfriend no one has come close really. they get about 2 inches past the head and then it hits the wall at the back of their throat.

deep throating never felt that good though, it's really tight. when i get a blow job i much prefer good hand/mouth coordination. hand at the base and the mouth working the head while it's happening and then the hand and mouth together at the head when i'm going to cum.

brian89

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it worked a few times for me. you sit the girl down so she's comfortable, and while your dick is still soft and kinda floppy. just sort of squat over and "dip?" it down till you feel her throat. then just slowly push more and more down. let her suck, but dont try and move out because you wont be able to fit it down again when you start getting hard.
haha, i know it sounds stupid, but it worked for me, and it feels great when you do it right.

only thing is just make sure you take it slow, cause they might freak out and start gasping for air, or you might hurt her if you start getting too greedy. she should be fine as long as you sit her so she can breathe well and let her hold your hand.

Last edited:

jamesjohnson8

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I never thought that I would meet someone who could swallow all of me when fully hard. I did recently, and it was everything I imagined it could be and way more. An absolutely incredible sensation!!! She is an angel and now my personal hero. -fact

SoyRacer

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, but I'm not as huge as some on this board. The combination of a proper deepthroat along with breasts grazing the balls on the outward stroke is one of the all-time most fantastic sexual situations to experience in life.

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There is a great guy on here with a much bigger endowment than you that would agree

I'm sure. There are many, many men here with much bigger endowments than I. But I was not speaking of my penis being the measure of talent in this arena. I just know women here who are NYers who are very proud of their...uh...talents.

B_JasonX87

Experimental Member
Media
There has been only one. I met her a couple years ago. I have never had any other girl come close to deep throating me. Part of it is I get really hard and angle upwards, so theres little flexibility and the angle makes it tough.

She came really close for a while and after a couple months she went from pro to the Masters circuit. Talk about a huge turn on after never getting the whole thing down someones throat! I've moved to a different state now which sucks (no pun intended), but hot damn she could go to town and take the whole damn thing, and loved it.