Have any of you gotten a PROPER deepthroat?

AH88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nope. I'm usually rock hard so I'm not surprised.

mjconaz

Experimental Member
Media
Only an older man has been able to do it. My roommate chokes everytime and can't go more than 3/4 without gagging - hell, once he barked on it, I won't make him do that again.

I've never had a propper deepthroat and I envy anybody that has. I have always wanted to feel what it's like to push my dick all the way in and rest my nuts on her chin.

rickyfitz12

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Haven't found one I couldn't swallow down to the balls yet. But I'm still looking for the one i can't.. Any of you huge hung guys that have never been deepthroated should give me a try..lol

D_GlennFeckless

Account Disabled
Media
Too many guys forget when deepthroating that your still giving a blowjob, and your mouth & throat is not just a deep warm receptacle. There's a huge difference between getting it all the way down and giving proper throat job. Once a guy is balls deep the real work (fun) begins.

With him buried to the hilt the tip of your tongue is by his balls and can't do much to his cock, but definitely should be paying attention to those nuggets! You've also got all those muscles in your neck to work the head and shaft by rocking your head, pushing your tongue to massage under the shaft, and deep short one or two inch higher-speed thrusting. As you back off and have more control, tongue swirling every time you bring yourself up towards the head, and as your going back down, is important.

Think about the best non-throat blowjob you've ever gotten, then do exactly the same thing PLUS the deep work. And keep doing it until he cums or pulls you off. Yeah, it takes breath control and timing, as well as the ability to fight past the gag reflex, but with practice those will come more naturally.

Did I mention that I love to give deep head to very well hung guys? ;-)

Reactions: CuriousNJWM

biganduncut

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The girl's name is Heather Brooke, she's ridiculous.

I was just deepthroated for the first time this week, it was awesome. It's more impressive to see than to feel in my opinion. The one point where I went the deepest felt the best, but it only lasted a second because she started to cough and gag. It's also nice because it makes your dick really slippery so the rest of the bj feels really good too.

Reactions: Lucid1

priapus23

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i've been deepthroated for 4 times now, that includes 2 times by the same guy... that guy i also fucked in his mouth while he was lying on the bed with his head over the edge of the bed, so i could really fuck him in the troat

the other two throated me while i was just sitting on the couch, and those two were the best! the very fact that they were so crazy about sucking my cock so deep was making me fucking horny... it was real wet of their saliva and by time they looked up with their horny eyes... damn it makes me hard again thinking of it!

Reactions: Lucid1

D_Sandy_Krautch

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
All the "NEVERS" please make an appointment through my secretary.

lol ohhh FP... I think we're kindred spirits, you and I.

Length has never been an issue for me... A person's jaw can only accommodate so much, though. That really has nothing to do with skill. Even so, I've run into very few (by which I mean 2) that I haven't been able to take and they were both damn near 7" around.

telex815

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have... in what I consider proper for me.

Sure, there is gagging and so forth.

I am not large for this site. Conservatively 7.5x6... But I've um... never had any complaints.

Anyway, my current gf loves to have things feel a bit more... punishing.. in the extreme, and I am able to accommodate her by forcing her to dt me when we are both in the mood.

It's great fun for both of us! But we have a special kind of understanding between us.

Kisses,

tx815