Have any of you gotten a PROPER deepthroat?

Nekoman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
What's a PROPER deepthroat? One given with the pinkies out? If she says "Please, may I deepthroat...... and "thank you?

FWIW, I prefer the improper type. Wet and sloppy. ;)

oralslut464

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Ii have deep throated up to 10 inches before and it was thick. I could not get my fingers around it. I am usually able to use my swallowing muscles to massage the head while I use my tonuge to massage the shaft at the same time. I love doing this. I can usually hang my head over the edge and let the guy fuck my throat for a while. I don't have much of a gag reflex. Sucking cock is my favorite thing to do to men. LOVE sucking cock and LOVE getting fed!!!!

mhc26

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sure have! And from a few different gals, which is why I'm happy to not be huge. Plus, not that tall so I 9" cock would be a third leg on me.

Unless you want to "act" in vids...I think a huge cock is more of a drawback. I've had a few friends who've told me about problems they've had with girls due to having an oversized cock.

As someone who LOVES anal sex with girls, I'm very, very happy I'm mid-sized.

Plus, it's more about how you use it and how your attitude is, far more important than just huge size, imo.

mmttww

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Have to say I have had both.. but a guy for some reason does it better.. There is some way he knows how to suck, tug on my nuts and suck till it blows.. A woman seems timid.. even though they want it they are afraid to really embrace it.. A man just sucks.. no teeth.. and swallows.. the best!

Reactions: CuriousNJWM

mmttww

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I hate to say it but a guy deep throats better.. Had both and the guy did much better.. There is no reservation... he just sucks, tugs on the nuts and milks that big dick and swallows.. most girls are a bit afraid.. and usually there are some teeth involved.. with a guy no teeth.. just hot wet pumping!

Reactions: Lucid1

anoushka

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, two past girlfriends loved to deepthroat.

One loved to do it while getting dildo-fucked. Shame we never had a MFM.

One loved to do it upside-down with her head hanging over the edge of something with a little force and a little breath play. During one of our MFMs I watched her take someone hung all the way down and milk him.

Thebigkd

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Only had one who could, my ex. It took her years of practice ( poor me ) but once she could it was incredible. Then the bitch left me. Just thinking of all those bastards shes with now who are getting what I taught her.

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
I have never gotten a deep throat. In fact, as I've stated many times before, I've never even gotten half of my dick sucked.

And I fail to believe my dick is too big to be deep throated. I'm SURE there is someone out there that can suck all of my dick, I just haven't found her. Unfortunately, I don't think I'll ever come across such a woman :disappointed:

Simba

got that right. ya gotta get a guy who's a devoted cocksucker.

Reactions: CuriousNJWM

B_19_10inches

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
No one has been able to fully deepthroat me either... I'm a bit scared of trying it now because a few girls and guys have almost vomited while trying to deepthroat me :s

oceanrunner365

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes and its amazing my current BF can deepthroat me. I think if i was even bigger he would have not problem. Other than him only one other guy could take my entire dick.

Rocknrollover

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My wife can't suck worth a crap, ran into a client I knew was gay....one thing led to another. That was 2 years ago, hooked up that night, then not for 16 mo or so....he told me I had one of the most amazing cocks he had ever blown. Been meeting him about once a week for a few months...absolutely blow you'r mind head...at first I didn't want to jab the whole over 7. & 3/4 X 6 inch diameter Down his throat ....but after we were meeting for a while... As I got close to cuming the last couple times I have started to squeeze my kegals in a rhythmic interval, then back off a bit...then repeat again and again. When I do start to come now, I have all the intensity of a full blown orgasm with little shots, then he keeps stimulating me, flickering his tounge on my head and frellinium( even though in circumcised),, then he really deep throats me hard while I'm pumping and it kinda bends the top of my head and corona downward...I think I'm way past his tonsils...THEN I FUCKIN COME LIKE NEVER IN MY LIFE, LIKE A 70 or 80 SECOND CONTINUOUS RYTHMIC ORGASM THAT JUST ROCKS ME TO THE INNER CORE. HE has trained me to come like I NEVER thought possible ... Last four times miraculously divine.