Have any of you guys ever torn your frenulum

Smartalk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I tore my frenulum in my late 20's after having sex with my girlfriend. Didn't realise something was wrong, until the following morning when i discovered the sheets were covered in blood as well as my cock. My initial thought was that my girlfriend had started her period and not told me, which wasn't the case. It was only when I went for a morning pee and slid my foreskin back did I realise what had happend. Thankfully after a few days of pain and discomfort , plus recovering from the intial shock of the discovery, everything healed up and thankfully had no problems since.

Just wondering how many other guys have had similar experiences and if they had any problems getting it to heal.

HamYai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yup.

Was the best thing to happen (tho not at the time).

Sex had often been quite painful before, but during a furious fuck, I just felt a bolt of agony as it was torn. Quite a lot of blood, too and sore (especially when peeing) for a week or so.

Since then, the foreskin slides back easily and stays back when I want to achieve the "cut" look that so many girls seem to find hot.