Have any of you had any sex with a big dick at a workplace?

theboss'sdaughter

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One of my friends went down on her an employee at the back of a store that he worked at. None of the customers even noticed. He was 9", black and athletic. I'm not quite sure how it happened though, but she said it was amazing.
Have any of you had any kind of sex at someone's workplace? Do tell, do tell.

Last edited:

shyvixen_chicago

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I actually lost my virginity at my workplace when i was 18. we had sex on the leather armchair; i just got off working the 2nd shift, and the guy working the 3rd shift came in and i decided to hang out for a while since my new year's plans were botched (it was the eve of the millennium !)

We just smoked up and I was feeling pretty frisky, so after a little flirting, i was like hey, let's have sex. he was like 10 years older so of course he said yes. i went down on him first and his knees started shaking. i got so wet and then we went at it. it was way more painful than i imagined, even though he was a little guy and not very well endowed at all ( i didn't realize it at the time).

i didn't end up going home until like 7 in the morning, right before the 1st shift relief came in. not the best sex in retrospect, but the experience was totally hot at the time.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
When I was like 23 and my bf was 31 he was manager and I was assistant manager of a store in Boston and we would go into the stock room and get it on all the time. It was no big deal...we'd just clear it with an employee or two, I mean, not directly, but obviously they knew what was going on if we stepped into the back room and told them not to bother us for a while. :biggrin1: Eventually, and not just because of the sex, it got too difficult. We couldn't continue living and working together 24/7 so I transferred and took over a branch store which was much better for us in the long run. But I missed those back room days.

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was messing on line one day and my dick was hard as a rock. This guy that sublet space from me came into my office. I thought he saw my hard dick in my levis, but he didn't say anything. After work, I was still in my office. He comes in and starts talking to me about stuff. Then he tells me he just got back from New Orleans on a business trip. He was at this bar with two women and this guy he met. They started talking about dick size, and the guy told them that he had a 10" dick. Well he and the girls wanted to see it. The guy was a little reluctant, but after a little coaxing, he pulls his dick out and shows them. Then this guy asked him to make it hard. but the guy wouldn't do it and stuffed his dick back in his pants. So then he asks me if I had ever seen a 10" dick. I of course figured out he had seen my hard dick in my Levis. So I said, yeah, I have one. He says to me, no way. Then he asks if he can see it. I didn't think that was a good idea. After all, I got to work with this guy. But he keeps asking me. So I finally say to him, if you wanta see my cock, you have to pull it out yourself. (Thought that might be a good idea. Didn't want to be accused of sexual harassment.) He says no problem and proceeds to pull my cock out of my Levis. So I start to stuff it back in, and he says wait, I want to see it hard. I tell him if you want to see it hard you have to make it hard yourself. He says no problem and starts to jerk me off. Then I tell him he has to pull his dick out as well. He says again, no problem and pulls his rock hard dick out of his slacks. His cock was real fat, about average length, and dripping precum like a river. Damn that guy produced a lot of precum. We ended up jerkin off together right there in my office and both of us shooting a huge load all over my desk. After that, he would occasionally wait until everyone left and come back in my office and play around with me. He even tried sucking me off. And after he did it once, he would suck me off about every time. Never took my load but always got so horny. Eventually he moved his office. I saw him a couple of times after that, but kinda lost track of him.