Have any of you ladies heard of the cul-de-sac?

SandraSmithCarver

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
True. The cul de sac is actually even further - between the bottom vaginal wall and anal canal. I've heard reports that the cul de sac being contacted (by pushing the bottom wall well into it) creates even stronger sensation in some women, but it remains unclear as sometimes people aren't sure what's what and where's where. The posterior fornix is constantly confused with the cul de sac.

Pouch of Douglas definition - Medical Dictionary definitions of popular medical terms easily defined on MedTerms

http://www.sexualtips.net/cul-de-sac.jpg

Very interesting!
I always told my Ex he had taken me places no man had gone before,, and I was Right!

Its such a small place, i guess thats why it feels so good when he did it Hard and Deep!
Indeed

fluoro

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had a partner years ago that responded wildly to deep penetration. I could reach her cervix from most positions, and she seemed to enjoy cervical nudging. The wildest though was when we would start out doggy style and then flatten down to the bed - I would straddle her and work up to deep thrusting. When I would push all the way in, I could feel a little resistance just past her cervix and all I had to do was push in and keep some pressure on that spot, and she would have the wildest spastic orgasms I've ever seen. I was a little worried at first because I was afraid she was having a seizure, but soon learned that all was well. We ended up in this position nearly every time we had sex. Because of the shape of my penis, I'm sure it was the posterior fornix I was pressing on.
Unfortunately, in my experience not all women respond in this way. With my first partner ever, I couldn't press at all doggy style because it caused her pain.

onedragon

Experimental Member
Media
When I hit that specisl spot no my gilrfriend she starts shaking alot and passes out. The first time it happened was just after we started dateing. She had never gone all the way, as she put it, and we had been going at it a few minuts when it happened. Scared the crap out of me. She came to and said that she really was going to like sex after all. Some sex talk she got from her cop father realy had her thinking that sex was wrong and no fun. Not that I am some kind of sex machine but she has enjoyed it a few times since then. Enjoy life and play safe:)

ToBe

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thye arent that deep when she is not horny and dripping. But it may get to like 6-7 inches deep.

BTW, girls 4 inches inside when I touch with my middle finger there is like a little ball inside, I felt this closer when she was a virgin now it is 1 more inch away ... is not a pimple or anything just a ball which feels big...wonder what that is.

The vagina stretches to accomodate a penis, but it is no longer than 3-4 inches. It is elastic and there is lots of potential space in the abdominal cavity.

BTW, congratulations, you have found the cervix: "ball which feels big." For fun, you can grasp it b/w your index and middle fingers :wink:.

flnkdguy

Experimental Member
Media
My wife an I experience this but it always seems like it's anterior...towards her abdomen rather than away from it. But it's difficult to tell without a penis-cam or an MRI, I suppose.

Either way, if she's on top of me and very aroused after some good foreplay and maybe already had an orgasm then I seem to go very deep and feel this area squeezing the head of my penis and it feels amazing for both of us. This happened recently and I swear it felt that her entire body was balanced on the head of my cock and she was just going wild to the point of passing out. It was pretty great! 8)

SandraSmithCarver

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My wife an I experience this but it always seems like it's anterior...towards her abdomen rather than away from it. But it's difficult to tell without a penis-cam or an MRI, I suppose.

Either way, if she's on top of me and very aroused after some good foreplay and maybe already had an orgasm then I seem to go very deep and feel this area squeezing the head of my penis and it feels amazing for both of us. This happened recently and I swear it felt that her entire body was balanced on the head of my cock and she was just going wild to the point of passing out. It was pretty great! 8)

Sounds Amazing!:biggrin1: