Have any of you women ever lied to a lover about their penis size

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know you guys find it arousing - but I'm not going to tell "him that he has the biggest penis you have ever had sex with". Nope - I didn't give kind remarks just to be nice or help a poor guys ego.

Can you see that I'm wiggling my tiny butt in front of you ;-)

Catchoftheday

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I know you guys find it arousing - but I'm not going to tell "him that he has the biggest penis you have ever had sex with". Nope - I didn't give kind remarks just to be nice or help a poor guys ego.

Can you see that I'm wiggling my tiny butt in front of you ;-)

Keep wiggling girl I Love it

Don't you think if you really loved someone and you knew it would make them feel good about themselves you could manage a little lie?

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Of course, I do lie now and then. Geez, I have a job where I sometimes have to lie my butt of to keep the tempers down. However, that professionally - and not me as a person.

If I pick a guy up, I will give him the best sex he's ever had - but I will not cater for his ego with lies. But then the sex usually bolsters his ego...

I do have my integrity... ;-)

B_DEATHbyCARROT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would never want a woman to lie or even imply its bigger than she thinks it is... I don't need or want my ego to be stroked.

Having said that if she thinks it's big she should say so cuz it is nice to hear if it's true...

B_jibjub

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was fucking this chick once and the whole time I was pumping away she was whispering in my ear stuff like "your cock is huge" and "you have such a big dick"... The problem was (at the time) my dick was only like 6" long and maybe 4.25" around, so it was really distracting me and making me feel weird that she was making such a fake fuss. Us dudes with small weanies know that it's small. We KNOW it. Just don't say anything about the size.

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The problem was (at the time) my dick was only like 6" long and maybe 4.25" around

:confused: At the time??? What are you now then 12*8.5" or 3*2"??? At the time??? :confused:

Having said that if she thinks it's big she should say so cuz it is nice to hear if it's true...

I actually find it more fun to tease a larger guy about it being small...

That's ok TP, I suspect you're excellent at stroking a guys cock and that's good enough for most.:biggrin1:

I'm not just excellent - I'm the best :tongue::biggrin1::wink: