Have any women here worked as SPs?

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
but it now ranks as perhaps the most offensive and inflammatory racial slur in English

The text in red comes from the definition you linked for nigger. It certainly is still considered offensive by most. I was just pointing out that whore can be defined as an individual who has sex for money, with no social commentary attached. I agree that whore certainly can be used in a non-complimentary fashion, but I personally don't put it in the legion of nigger.
yes.

and whore is equally as offensive, whether the person who wrote the definition wrote that or not.

vibratingfinger

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
She didn't say it was acceptable. Dolfette simply said that she isn't judgemental of other's choices. For her own personal behaviour (which she controls) I'm sure it's unacceptable in her eyes.

Acceptable as a personal choice, or acceptable for a society? If I were given the choice between two communites, all other things the same, would I live in one that has more prostitution or one that has less?
My opinion is that in any community prostitution does more harm than good. I don't want them in my neighborhood (even the high class ones), I won't be friends with them (unless they left prostituion or trying to leave it), I certainly wouldn't want my loved ones to be in contact with them. Therefore, yes I would be very judgmental of a person who is a prostitute and I would not refain from calling him/her a whore. How could I not be judgmental? And by the way, I am an absolutely immoral man.

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Acceptable as a personal choice, or acceptable for a society? If I were given the choice between two communites, all other things the same, would I live in one that has more prostitution or one that has less?
My opinion is that in any community prostitution does more harm than good. I don't want them in my neighborhood (even the high class ones), I won't be friends with them (unless they left prostituion or trying to leave it), I certainly wouldn't want my loved ones to be in contact with them. Therefore, yes I would be very judgmental of a person who is a prostitute and I would not refain from calling him/her a whore. How could I not be judgmental? And by the way, I am an absolutely immoral man.

http://www.lpsg.org/relationships-d...090-signs-shes-a-size-queen-2.html#post891972

Do your loved ones come in contact with the girls you describe here??

vibratingfinger

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Hogwash.

"Whores" is a word with a common and well-known definition. Judgement hardly enters into it. If she's a whore, calling her one is objectively true, and in no way judgmental.

Your assumption that "underprivilege" and poor education are necessarily correlative factors is bizarre, unjustified, and perhaps even demeaning.

The only whores I've known have been college graduates. They actually seemed to like the word whore to described themselves - nor did they mind non-whores (like myself) referring to them collectively as the whores in 12B - that was their moniker. "Hey Joe - tell the whores in 12B there's a phone message for one of them", was an absolutely acceptable thing to shout out in that building. They took the word and used it to empower themselves.
Anyway, maybe it's different where I'm from - afterall 'whore' rhymes with 'sewer' in Dublin... :smile:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
prohibition hasn't worked!
there will always be women who need the money and men who want the service.

i think society would be healthier and girls would be safer if it was legal.
i'd rather live in a society where women have a choice over what they do with their own damn bodies.
i would rather live in a society where these women just went to work, in a regulated brothel, paying taxes and getting health care, than in one where they are beaten and raped and the police don't act, where they risk their lives my working in the shadows and where the state tell us who we can and can't fuck as consenting adults.

my not hating the idea of prostitution doesn't change that.

vibratingfinger

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
prohibition hasn't worked!
there will always be women who need the money and men who want the service.

i think society would be healthier and girls would be safer if it was legal.
i'd rather live in a society where women have a choice over what they do with their own damn bodies.
i would rather live in a society where these women just went to work, in a regulated brothel, paying taxes and getting health care, than in one where they are beaten and raped and the police don't act, where they risk their lives my working in the shadows and where the state tell us who we can and can't fuck as consenting adults.

my not hating the idea of prostitution doesn't change that.

You can never get rid of prostitution but ideally you'd want less of it for the wellfare of the community in which you live. I'm open to legalizing and controlling prostitution. It already is legal in a few places. Where it is legal, most prostitutes still have a poor standard of life. Therefore, I'd hate for women to think that this can actually be their career path. It's the worst kind of job there is. All that said, my opinion about prostitutes does not change. Given the choice I still prefer not to interact with them or have them around my neighborhood. That's precisely because I'm judgemental about them and do not trust the choices they make. Just like a drug addict.

JMeister

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A wise man once told me you alway pay for sex one way or another. When it's with a hooker you know the costs up front!

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
I had to look up 'shaguar'. I think I found it in Wikipedia back when (now gone). Is it the correct def?

"a woman between the age of 25 and 40 who, by the nature of their behaviour, is rather likely to become a cougar, and will likely fight the impending transition to cougardom with every available cosmetic product and medical advancement."

Did our (lpsg) Shaguar define itself?

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I get a massage every once in a while and I've been willingly violated by my brawny handsome bearish therapist on numerous occasions. Didn't expect it the first time and was a bit uncomfortable with it but it felt soooo good and was seemlessly integrated into the massage, wonderful hands and touching which evolved into gourmet sex in following sessions. Now I wouldn't have it any other way. He digs me and enjoys it too. It's heaven. He likes to be violated too - 3 hours at a time. He is not a SP however. I just think he enjoys sex with me. I always feel like a brand new man afterwards. It's magic.

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would do the job.. are there some old ladies that wanna pay me .. let them know.. haha... no gay stuff please. and dont PM about it gay $hit.

wingnut84

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
yeah probably best you keep the prospect of prostitution out of the womens forum. give them a little respect.

I think that patronizing the women here like you just did is a little disrespectful, don't you? They're all big girls and can talk about grown-up subjects like prostitution, is that ok with you?

Also, "women's" has an apostrophe. "Womens" is not a word.

wingnut84

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
If that's your actual opinion then I guess there's no danger of you actually falling in love.

Um... he's right! How many women would refuse to marry a garbage collector or a janitor who lives paycheck to paycheck but would be more than happy to marry a baller?

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Um... he's right! How many women would refuse to marry a garbage collector or a janitor who lives paycheck to paycheck but would be more than happy to marry a baller?

Probably only the shallow minded twats that roam these parts. The girls that were born with firm and functional brains attached know better.

Someone needs to collect the garbage (it's a neccessary community function) and it's no indication of the man inside.