have anyone wax their balls???

rafjhunting

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
just wonder what's the feeling when your balls got wax? hot wax? shave is normal, not to mention that.

epi_sin

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Its certainly not erotic, if that's what you're asking…

Yes the wax is hot, but not enough to burn.
Balls are weird to do because the skin has to be pulled taut in the areas the wax is applied to & removed from (wax on, wax off). Apparently its also difficult to find the grain in places so your 'manscaper' may need to work on the same area from several different directions.

Shaving is certainly easier but scratchy stubble 3 days later is not a good look or feel ;)

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I get waxed once a month and yes the balls are the most difficult place and the manscaper does have to go back in several directions because hair growth varies. I have been having it done by one Brazilian woman who uses regular hot wax and strips of cloth to remove the wax. It's not so comfortable. But once I tried a guy who was visiting Prague and did waxing. For that area he used a wax that hardens and once it hardens he peeled it off. It was much more comfortable than the strip wax method. But he was only visiting so I'm back to the Brazilian lady.

Either was I love being so smooth.

pasarefun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have had my balls waxed several time. They don't hurt much but my waxer reminds me to freeball for the rest of the day (which I do anyways). I also like the fact that my balls are smooth for a long time afterwards. :rolleyes:

FastErik1973

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I been getting a brazilian for the past two years every 3 weeks. Smooth balls are great to have when your getting oral.

aquadude

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've done the full body brazillian wax before, and no it doesn't feel good while it is being done, but it doesn't really hurt THAT bad, and the benefit of being nice and smooth for the next month or two is worth it I think

pasarefun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I get mine done at a guy's house.... He also does it at a spa but it is closer to just have him do it at his house.

FastErik1973

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I must ask, where do you guys go for these kind of things?

Any waxing salon or hc salon is where you can get your balls, shaft and crack waxed. Ask if they do men's brazilian since some only do women. It will cost you 25-65 depending where you live and where you go.

aye-jai

Experimental Member
Media
i enjoyed it the time i had it done, i found the whole process kind of a turn on. having a stranger handel my cock and balls like that.... i was getting rock hard and then when he would rip the wax off id go soft again... so this led to tons of precum, it was like a leaky faucet. so the wacxing tech kept having to whipe the head of my cock with a paper towel... which only made me harder, was a vicious cycle LOL but all in all i enjoyed it alot and would do it again before a vacation or something