Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have Dinner On Me Tonight...

I saw the Sex and the City movie on cable last night, and there was a scene in it where sexy naked "Samantha" waits patiently lying flat on a dinner table on Valentine's day for her younger boyfriend to come home and discover her "gift." Samantha is covered head to toe with pieces of hand-made sushi she rolled and has delicately placed individual colorful pieces of sushi scattered about on the front of her body.

Now I thought that was very erotic. *I think I also remember a scene from another movie in which Japanese business man gathered together around a table with a similarly beautiful woman as the "main course," again sushi conveniently placed to cover and highlight body bits and parts. *What an erotic scene that really pushes my buttons...just thinking about it...

:biggrin1: I think I'd like to re-create that scene for some lucky guy... Soon, no special holiday needed here! I'll let him take his time so he can savor every morsel, and of course, remind him to save room for desert. If you're a gourmet food conniseure, appreciate fine dining, then i'll surely surprise you with a yummy hot deliciously sweet taste treat after you eat ALL of your dinner first!

:rolleyes: So what have you done with food and sex? Anything fun, interesting, kinky?

I like to keep it "interesting," keeps the passion alive with an element of surorise. Much like a box of Cracker Jacks... You know there's always a toy surprise inside, but what is it? Well, you'll just have to wait until you get to the bottom and see!

FlowerChick

t1ctac

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think I also remember a scene from another movie in which Japanese business man gathered together around a table with a similarly beautiful woman as the "main course," again sushi conveniently placed to cover and highlight body bits and parts.

You may be thinking of a different movie, but Rising Sun had a scene like that.

Sounds sexy, you should take pictures if you do it.

PrincessBlueEyez

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I cooked a bf dinner one time (and we ate it on plates and everything, lol) but then for dessert he left the room and when he came back I was on the table with just a banana split on.

never done an actual meal with a guy eating it off me, just desserts, a couple times.

Penis Aficionado

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well I cooked a bf dinner one time (and we ate it on plates and everything, lol) but then for dessert he left the room and when he came back I was on the table with just a banana split on.

never done an actual meal with a guy eating it off me, just desserts, a couple times.

You made a banana split *on yourself* -- while lying on your back on a table?!? That is extremely impressive. I'm not sure which is more amazing -- your culinary skills or your sexiness!

FlowerChick

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Princess Blue Eyez.
Wow, that sounds delicious, but cold. So how did you serve it up? Was the sundae in a glass or perhaps on the belly button.., you must tell us where could he find the cherry? And did he eat the whole sundae, lick his plate clean so to speak?

PrincessBlueEyez

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Princess Blue Eyez.
Wow, that sounds delicious, but cold. So how did you serve it up? Was the sundae in a glass or perhaps on the belly button.., you must tell us where could he find the cherry? And did he eat the whole sundae, lick his plate clean so to speak?

lol, well it was delicious

well i had it made up in a bowl, and then when he left the room i stripped, got the bowl, got on the table and transferred it onto me, from between my legs up to my boobs, tossed the bowl, and waited for him to come back.

He came back and smiled and said "i didnt know you made such a good dessert"
the cherry was on my belly button, so thats where he started, and after he'd licked most of it off me we moved to the shower to rinse off some and then to the bed.

and yes, he licked his plate clean, hehe, even some stuff i added.