Have first gay experience with good friend?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by sleuthe, Apr 4, 2009.

1. sleuthe

sleuthe New Member

I have this friend who is coming down in a few weeks. He's gay and I'm curious. I talked to him about being my first experience with a guy. I wonder is this a good idea? I mean are there emotions in this i have not thought of? Any helpful tips and hints to make this go well is welcomed.

2. D_T_Frothingill_Bellows

D_T_Frothingill_Bellows Account Disabled

oh, do you REALLY want tips?

are you looking for a relationship, a jerk off buddy, or an actual sex experience....

3. sleuthe

sleuthe New Member

it won't be a relationship, but we are pretty close. i mean we've been sending suggestive messages 2 each other for awhile now.. no sex this time. maybe kissing, jo and blow job..i wonder how do i bring it up? do i just say ok lets get started or what?? tips about the sexual experience and how to make it go smoothly. they are much more experienced.

4. sam_solo26

sam_solo26 New Member

Albums:
    What are the emotions you've thought of? Who is this friend, and how long have you known him? What do you normally do together? Has there been sexual tension between you two before? You don't seem to want a romantic relationship with him, so would both of you be okay with a one-time thing (or a friends with benefits arrangement)? Could you lose this friend if he wasn't cool with a merely sexual relationship, or a one-time thing?

As for how to get it started, if you decide to, usually these things are best when they happen "spontaneously". Act as you always have while you're hanging out with him. Maybe hint every now and then that something more is coming later. For example, stroke his leg or arm, be more affectionate with him. Drink some alcohol too, enough to be more loose than you'd normally be. Then, usually when you two are alone, you might have the impulse to kiss him. Do it. Chances are, he'll have some experience of where to go next. Realistically, there's a lot in common between the mechanics of heterosexual and homosexual sex. Ask him what turns him on sexually, and try it out when the time comes.

Most importantly, if you've come to the conclusion that you'd both be okay with a one-time, friends with benefits, or possibly being romantic, make sure you'd be comfortable with this person in the sack and afterward. Be positive that you can have fun, and that your friend would have fun too.

5. miracleandmiracle

miracleandmiracle New Member

sam solo 26 dude u look hot I wish I can meet u..... have u any msn address

6. sleuthe

sleuthe New Member

thanks for the advice.. i appreciate it.. i like the spontaneous thing is, but we have other friends who will be with us. so it's like we have to find some way without them knowing.. so any ideas would help.

what are the emotions you've thought of? Who is this friend, and how long have you known him? What do you normally do together?

3 years.. he moved away but most of time hang out like college students do.. nothing amazing. we've become really close. he's probably my closest friend.. he knows this is a one or two time thing.. my emotions are that we both really want this and it could be amazing.

Has there been sexual tension between you two before?

oh yea... i a few years ago said i was interested.. he was like i'm not gay. then a few years later he was afraid of sexuality and now he's open. now i'm into girls mostly and its as the world turns.

You don't seem to want a romantic relationship with him, so would both of you be okay with a one-time thing (or a friends with benefits arrangement)?

i think so.. he seems into it. we've been sexting a lot the past few weeks. i just don't want to be another body, number to him.

Could you lose this friend if he wasn't cool with a merely sexual relationship, or a one-time thing?

i don't think so.

Draft saved Draft deleted