Have I Gone Sub?

Pierced1953

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My friend loves seeing and playing with me from behind, shaving me everytime were together and fingering my bum. When i want to turn over she tells me to stay there putting a pillow under my belly so I am all esposed to her, now even giving me some slaps to my ass,which is quite enjoyable to my supprise.

Then she fingers me getting her whole finger in me while she pulls on my piercing and balls. After what seems like hours she massages my prostate and strokes me off. She grabs my clothes and says she washing them leaving me naked. Tells me to shower, not even asking me and I just went and showered.

I'm not complaining by no means. I have the hardest cock in years and the best ejaculations. I'm starting to wonder if it's taking orders from her and not the prostate massage that's getteng me healthy again.

It seems as though she constantly asking me to do things espically that puts my rear veiw to her sights with her hands touching my ass all the time with her playful spanks. This used to be once a week, now I wanting to see her more often.

Have I gone sub?

Pierced1953

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
well if not sounds like a good start to me if you are enjoying don't over think about just go with the flow

I will do that... I've never seen a woman so involved with seeing my rear veiw and wanting to play with it so much. I have to say i love it, espically when she jacks it off.

yesterday was quite an experience. little embarrassed to write about it, but it was exciting.