Have I got a pencil dick??

peterb17

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm 7.5 x 5.0 so many guys on here seem to have such thick cocks. What's the average girth? I've had no complaints and many like the mushroom tip. I meet a guy last week who was so thick I come just get it in my mouth.
Getting a bit of a complex; any experiences with a really really thick cock-an advantage or disadvantage?

Attachments

MisterMark

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm 7.5 x 5.0 so many guys on here seem to have such thick cocks. What's the average girth? I've had no complaints and many like the mushroom tip. I meet a guy last week who was so thick I come just get it in my mouth.
Getting a bit of a complex; any experiences with a really really thick cock-an advantage or disadvantage?

Nah, don't worry. Five inches in circumference is totally average.

We had a discussion about this topic recently, and I think it was pretty much decided that you'd have to have less than 4" in circumference in order to qualify as a "pencil dick".

Even if a dick is then, I don't think it's owner should feel bad. You've got what you've got, and different sizes are just a part of the variety of life.

Reactions: neintynein

Jetaimemina84

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We had a discussion about this topic recently, and I think it was pretty much decided that you'd have to have less than 4" in circumference in order to qualify as a "pencil dick".

i belived a pencil dick was when girth is little to low in relation to lenght, wich would make more sense imo.

Rocky14441

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
If you were straight, girth might be an advantage. As it is, you have a beautiful cock, long enought deep throat and jsut the perfect size for a great butfucking. I can just picture you wrking that lovely head in there....

Ahem, I digress. 5" is average girth, 7.5" is way above the average 5 1/2" length. what you are packing is a hefty piece of art! Enjoy! Thanks for the pics.

Reactions: The_nerdist

quercusone

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Just round up a couple inches like everyone else....so now your 9.5x7....congrats!

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
post some pics with a measuring tape.
that will give it away instantly,

people will be more than happy to tell
you then,whether you have a pencil dick or not.

if you have a pencil dick...than so do i. :smile:
maybe we should get pants pocket protectors.

D_Dallavell Ogler

Just Browsing
Media
I definitly think it looks skinny...but look on the bright side it gives the perception of it being longer than it actually is. I thought maybe I was biased so I showed a girl the pic and asked her what her initial impression was and she said,"wow that's thin". Take that with a grain of salt though since she is always looking at mine.

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
just hope you realise how lucky you are to
have women oogle that sensitive part of the male ego. ;)

peterb17

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks guys for all comments. would love to oblige Silvertip-but a long way to London-maybe look me up if you are in town!
would still like a bit more girth, but will survive.
Peter

babydickk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I definitly think it looks skinny...but look on the bright side it gives the perception of it being longer than it actually is. I thought maybe I was biased so I showed a girl the pic and asked her what her initial impression was and she said,"wow that's thin". Take that with a grain of salt though since she is always looking at mine.

If your girl says that about this cock, wonder what shed think about mine :)
take a look!