Have I got a pencil dick??

Draconis71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hmm, thought the average was a 5.5" long (most men actually were below average, being that avg is higher than the mean... OhGod... gr12 math again)
Girth I think they had posted at 4.85... which surprized the living hell outa me (I thought it was more along the 6+ range)

Then, again, I can call most guys on this site pencildicks.. it's all relative.

mdp75

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
looks fine to me.. I wouldnt call you thick but, but not pencil either. My wife says it looks a little thin but wouldn't call it a pencil dick. I wouldnt put much into her opinion either she is used to looking at mine too

Zayne

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To be honest, I worry the same about mine. I'm 5.5" girth, and it doesn't seem to compare with my length.

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Your cock is a good size... 5" in girth is average. It only appears a little thin in the picture because with 7.5" in length you are LONG! In person I am sure it would be pretty impressive! Your head has a very pronounced ridge which is hot!

I think you have to be 4.5" or less in girth before you can be considered having a pencil dick, which is what mine is. Others think 4" or below is a true pencil dick.

Take a look at my pics... do you think that is a pencil?

B_girthless

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Your cock is definitely on the large side, especially with that big head. You definitely do not have a pencil dick.

I have a pencil dick--4 inches in circumference. You are fucking HUGE compared to me.

gordon69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 7.5 x 5.0 so many guys on here seem to have such thick cocks. What's the average girth? I've had no complaints and many like the mushroom tip. I meet a guy last week who was so thick I come just get it in my mouth.
Getting a bit of a complex; any experiences with a really really thick cock-an advantage or disadvantage?

yep, sorry to say you are a pencil neck geek! Can't all be hung like the rest of us!