Have I seriously injured my penis? (kinda Graphic)

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Anony511, May 29, 2007.

1. Anony511

Anony511 New Member

Ok, so I used a pump last week. First time user of the pump and the cockring was too small, it hurt! I quickly took it off but the area that was hurting has one irritating bump that has arisen as a result. There are actually two bumps but only one stings.....what is this? And have I seriously injured my penis?

I didn't even pump that much and the cockring was on for less than 30 seconds.
    [​IMG]

Thanks for your help.

2. AdmiralBeefheart

AdmiralBeefheart New Member

It probably didn't even come from the pump.

Looks more like a spider laid eggs in your penis.

In which case I wouldn't worry about it.

3. burns1de

Gold Member

Muhahahahahahahahahahaha. :D

Seriously, we can't see much with that pic....

4. confusedman

confusedman New Member

Albums:
    how long have you used the pump?the cockring?if it is less than 20 minutes then you are joking us.if it is for 2-3 minutes then fuck off.you are ok.take a hot soak and feel your penis with hot water in order to heal quicker.as i can see in this picture there is nothing to worry about.it is called ingrown hair and the pain that you may feel when touching them will go away in 3-4 days.don;t worry.i used to have the same side effects in my early PE journey.

5. confusedman

confusedman New Member

Albums:
    from what type of cockring was made yours?if it was nicel then probably you are allergic to it.that there is another possibility,but it definitely seems to me that this is an ingrown hair.allergy don't cause pain.either way,you are gonna be fine.just try to take it easier if you feel like you need to and use some lube like vaseline or baby oil or KY to prevent furthermore marks from skin stretching that may occur in the future.it is not that easy to injure your penis.i can't hang 20 pounds for 15 minutes set without feeling any discomfort although i started at 5 pounds and over the years my penis became conditioned.

6. Anony511

Anony511 New Member

Thanks, confusedman. Its my first time using a pump, little worried with the bullshit about people getting hematoma's and shit. Anyways, I discarded the pump. My size is good.

I do not know from what the cockring was made of but it was very, very, tight.

Draft saved Draft deleted