Have I unintentionally gained?

Mikey35

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I plan to start Jelqing in the summer and was wondering how well it works etc. joined thundersplace (which is an amazing place) and read all the info etc. and then a thought came to me:

I'm thicker on one side, as in the shaft is in line with the head on one side and on the other its wider than the head. Its only slight, but noticeable. I also realised that when I do the good ol' 5 knuckle shuffle, i put most pressure on the side that is thicker, as in my finger grip is on that side, whereas the soft fat pad of my palm is on the thinner side.

Also, when I was younger, I used to go at it quite vigourously and with a lot of pressure.

Is it possible that my thicker side is due to this vigourous pressure? As in, have i previously inadvertantly Jelqed?

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Is it possible that my thicker side is due to this vigourous pressure? As in, have i previously inadvertantly Jelqed?

Masturbating with one hand exclusively can cause the condition you're describing. If you've been masturbating vigorously then it's likely you may have caused some inadvertent enlargement.

Mikey35

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Masturbating with one hand exclusively can cause the condition you're describing. If you've been masturbating vigorously then it's likely you may have caused some inadvertent enlargement.

Cool, at least i know that im capable of gaining.

wellhung9

Experimental Member
Media
I have what I think you are describing. My dick has a mean curve to the right and one side seems to be more developed. I don't really mind it, and the some girls have told me they like how it feels.

Mikey35

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah its kinda like that, what you have is more like a natural curve though i think. Yeah i've heared girls like that, cos it curves it hits different spots i guess!

jeffarches

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i feel i may have slowed down growth of my glans due to my childhood masturbation tehnique of just gripping the head i have a much smaller glans and shaft undernath than at base