Have my Penis and Testicles grown in the last year? You tell me.

B_Mister Thick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know i have posted about my testicles growing before. However, i was looking at some old pictures from almost a year ago. Some of the first pics i submitted on the site. I haven't measured since then, but it looks like my testicles AND penis have noticeably grown in just the last year. I'm 23 and i thought i would be done growing by now, but it looks like i'm continuing to develop.

Take a look at the pics below and maybe you will see what i'm talking about? Please tell me if i'm crazy but i feel like i can see a noticeable difference from a year ago.

Attachments

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
theres a pretty big difference b/t the 2 soft pics, but can't really tell about the hard ones... none the less looks all good to me. whats your size?

9inchcanadian

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If anything i would say that your newer hard pics lack the girth of the original, also i would be worried about the growth that has appeared on your scrotum.

Sorry , but you did ask. I think you have a very good looking cock none the less

eargnai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i dont know about ypur cock growin but i dont understand how your pubic hair grew so muc h in march 2007. i think your fullof shit

B_Mister Thick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i dont know about ypur cock growin but i dont understand how your pubic hair grew so muc h in march 2007. i think your fullof shit

My bad. I just put a general date on there for some reason. If you go check my gallery you will see the one with hair is the first photo i posted on the site. And it says it was posted on Wed March 14, 2007. Then the hard picture is on the next page, and says it was posted on Fri March 23, 2007.

curiousfella08

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
dunno if they've grown at all mate especially being taken from different angles and all, but i can tell ya your cock looks so much better with that nice patch of thick pubic hair in your second soft photo- keep the hair mate, looks ordinary with hardly any, and hot with !!!:biggrin1: