Have people made comments to you about not being circumcised?

S

SirConcis

Comment I made yesterday never made it. Hopefully this one will make it. As a young teenager, I got 3-4 comments in locker room situations. All were essentially the smae about my having a long foreskin, pointy and narrow head. All these comments were made by uncut friends. All those friends had more avereage foreskins which also were thinner than mine and thus showed the shape of glans better.

Hugh G. Rection

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is actually a topic I have had much experience with. In my home town where my mom was a doctor, she recently told me that the rate of circumcision was high.
In my late elementary school years, kids started showering together and things got nasty. Of the few kids who were uncircumcised, those who were brave enough to shower got endlessly ridiculed into highschool ( I was not brave enough.) They made a popular saying that became way too frequent: "Cut the eater" (eater is short for anteater).
Suddenly, girls who had never seen a penis were saying uncircumcised penis's were disgusting and even ridiculing uncircumcised people themselves, saying "cut the eater".
The first semester of highschool I had not had any sexual experiences past kissing. I had gym, but would still not shower because of being afraid of ridicule.
One day playing baseball in gym class, one friend (who was particularly aggressive about ridiculing uncircumcised people) pulled my pants down as a joke (called pantsing), revealing my uncircumcised penis to the whole gym class. IMMEDIATELY, and I mean immediately, he yells "HE'S GOT AN EATER!! GROSS" and about half of the class (the ones who thought being uncircumcised was a big deal) starting laughing at me. I acted like it was nothing but that day I decided "Fuck this, they already know, I'm going to shower".
After class I showered for the first time, amidst a few comments of "cut the eater" and "eww". But then about 15 seniors came in the shower from football when I was finishing up. I noticed when they undressed that 4 of them had uncircumcised penis's, but nobody in my class dared say anything else get their asses kicked. Just as I was leaving the shower as 6 of them came in, one of them remarked "holy shit that kids got a long schlong" to which they all laughed.
I had 2 senior (female) cousins at that school. The week after that shower incident I started having senior girls approach me, saying "Ohh your ____'s little cousin" with occasional things like "your so cute" or "you should come to a party". But then, one particular girl after I was walking away whispered (rather loudly) "He's the one with the huge dick". It seemed to me that older girls didn't give a shit if a guy was circumcised or not.
At one of my cousins parties, I was getting stoned with 3 of her friends after most people had left and one said rather abruptly "So is it true that you have a huge wang", to which I expected the other girls to laugh but they just looked at me which made me very nervous. I said " I don't know I haven't compared" trying to be funny. Then the one next to her said "put your hands up to mine", which I did, and my fingers barely reached over hers. "Well.. it's kinda big." she said. Her friend piped in "Will you show us your cock?" At that point I was mildly turned on and my cock was soft-hard, so without answering I pulled down my pants to my knees and stood up while they eyed my piece. The next 5 minutes was a mix of gasps, laughs, and "oh my gods".
After two of them had passed out, I was sitting in the kitchen with the first one casually talking although I was very horny now and I could sort of tell she was too. We started talking about my cock again when she moved her hand up my thigh and started rubbing up and down the length of my cock, saying "I want to see it fully hard". Unfortunately, I splooged in my boxers right after that ( I had never had a girl touch my cock before), to which she was visibly mad that she stayed up for nothing.
But I'm sick of typing so I'll cut to the chase. I continued rendezvousing with her the rest of the year until she left for college, and she basically taught me everything I know about sex.
I had a new found confidence in myself and girls my own age who had previously deemed uncircumcised cocks "gross" , and knew I had one, were flirting with me regardless.
Anyways I'm sure I'll have 20 people telling me to post this in the ficticious stories section, but alas it is real. And this topic of being ridiculed for being uncircumcised brought back a lot of memories.
My main point to this story is that usually unexperienced girls are the ones who don't like uncircumcised penis's, and don't like them because someone else said they were nasty. Those who have seen, or tried, a nice big uncut penis disagree.

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My main point to this story is that usually unexperienced girls are the ones who don't like uncircumcised penis's, and don't like them because someone else said they were nasty. Those who have seen, or tried, a nice big uncut penis disagree.

Ignorance is the source of bigotry and hatred. And I think when it comes to your story, there's more than a little bit of envy on the part of the guys who had there foreskins taken away from them.

yarraman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I recall at highschool 2 guys in my class who were circumcised and they got ridiculed.so the reverse of the above story

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Where is Gisella? This is one of her favorite topics.

:biggrin1:

Yes it is! I am a Foreskin lover fan indeed.

As a girth lover also! Both score high with my preferences.

In the US is rare to find uncuts localy born..I found just 1 and the others were all imported..

If you are uncut in the USA don't let anyone put you down, do maintain it healthy, lots of fresh air, take care of it with much love..and exercise it wisely by covering it with rub until you find very safe partener who can trully enjoy your amazing naked machine sensations...:wink:

uncutblond34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Only had one negative comment about being uncut, and I dumped his pompous ass before the second date...LOL ! He was a horses ass anyway...... I find normally that most guys find it a turn ON, rather than a turn OFF.... I've had some interesting things happen when a guy found out I was uncut.... hehehehehehe :saevil:

laxhammer

Just Browsing
Media
As an Aussie who is uncut and went to college in the US i got quite a few comments from guys on my varsity team and the few lucky ;) ladies who got an eye/fist full. Noone was ever put off or scared. Just interested.

good times.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:biggrin1:

Yes it is! I am a Foreskin lover fan indeed.

As a girth lover also! Both score high with my preferences.

In the US is rare to find uncuts localy born..I found just 1 and the others were all imported..

If you are uncut in the USA don't let anyone put you down, do maintain it healthy, lots of fresh air, take care of it with much love..and exercise it wisely by covering it with rub until you find very safe partener who can trully enjoy your amazing naked machine sensations...:wink:

will try make this short as i can and not offend anyone. but.
it is not rare to be uncut and locally born in the us, there are lot of guys that i know that are uncut. and enjoy it. others i am friends with have gotten cut latter of there own choice and with out needing it do to medical reasons. some have but not all had problems. they just wanted it done i guess. from my own experiences with both, i my self prefer a cut cock over a uncut cock others differ here nothing wrong with a preference. but uncut isn't rare at least not with my group i hang with its not, and most of them are us born. i have a few friends from other county's but i have only seen them in pics. except for 3 [2] were uncut [1] was cut so, i can safely say it is around possibly 50 cut to 40/45 uncut. this is only my guess as to those i have been with in the past as well as the talk of size and cut or uncut status of our lady sex gossip get togethers now and then LOL. to give you an idea of this age of all my male friends range from [1] 19yr,old cut, around [10 ]whom i have seen uncut in their early to mid 20s as well as [7] in their 40s uncut also, i also have a group of older gentlemen who own a very large fishing boat together and are friends of my hubby and i an range in ages from 59/77and they are very active. we give charter routes during the fishing season and i have gotten to see a lot of cock in my trips with them from people who have had a little to much to drink and take a leak where they are over the side of the boat instead of using the head . some Ive seen an herd about from their girl friends while discussing our sex lives with our men over a nice brew and feeling tipsy and showing each other our nudes of our mates we have hidden in our purses. lol. i have many male friends as i get along better with men than i do women but i do have female friends as well that i can relate to that have similar in tress as my self but not many so men are my best friends i am looked upon as just one of the guys and in being this way i have found out a lot that some women never will an i count myself very lucky in being able to have this fortune and have the trust from theseguys to share things that they wouldnt normaly share with a women. also i am 33 and my hubby is 43 he was uncut when we met and after 5 yrs together he wanted to be cut again for no medical reasons and he enjoys it better now sexualy so as i said uncut isnt rare in the us. i guess i just been lucky as i said before.

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have restored my foreskin,it's still short.My new M.D. asked at the last checkup if I ever had problems with my skin.How many years of med school does it take to be that clueless.She did not know enough about male anatomy to realize I'd been cut as a baby!!

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i can believe this ED69 as my brother n law went to Dr, and the Dr, was having trouble getting a pulse in his leg. Finlay he pulled up his pants leg an he seen that my brother n law had a artificial leg from where it got blown off on a mine in the war. saddens to this day that he is gone but glad to say it wasn't at the hands of the quack Dr, he had. we thought the Dr, was just having a joke to clear the air so to speak but quickly learn it was not a joke. he was reported and no longer at that VA hospital. but i would say from some of our medical system he is still practicing some place

Last edited:

lovesbbw1981

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm not circumcised either. Apparently my parents had to decide one way or the other (born in early 80's). No one has ever not wanted to have sex with me because I have a foreskin. Usually it's women saying they've never been with an uncut guy and wanted to see if it was different. I feel like my tip is more sensitive than cut guys I've sucked of stroked.

Reactions: NCbear

Titsdude21

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Yes. 3girls have.
My first Gf asked what circumcision was. And I explained the difference. She said so you are uncut. I said yeah. She said she didn't think she would like cut. Lol.

2nd girl was a girl friend. She commented that my foreskin wasn't very long. But that her exs had been cut. She said she preferred the look of cut guys. And always hinted she wanted me to get done.

3rd was a gf that joked around about it heaps. She liked to tease lol.

little10ca

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been with a number of girls that were curious or hadn't seen an uncut cock before, but only a few people have wanted to follow up or have an actual discussion.

Had a guy at the gym who was VERY interested in the subject, and was VERY sure that I should get it removed for health reasons. I did not agree.