have sex with an arabic woman or man??

Doc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gillette said:
Three whole pages of posting and nobody has made an Arabian Horse reference?
Well we know what you were thinking about.:biggrin1:

kelp

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Mixed race myself here.. Arabic women are in my opinion one of the most sexual race around.. Trivial fact..... more kinky lingere and toys are bought by arab couples..especially those who chose to wear the chador or burkah.. its almost a game..Only the husband knows whats going on underneath them!

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yes, have totally enjoyed topping Moroccan, Tunisian , and Algerian men. In each case these Arab men were:wink: hung better than average.. the Moroccan being huge hung like me. I find there is usually very little difficulty topping another guy when you are the better hung , no matter what the culture.

niet

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
hi rhino,

thanks for your reply. :smile: i just have one more question that you might help me with: is it true that muslim women do not date?

regards,
cory

kelp

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It is correct to say that Islamic women dont date,..as in that is what the religion suggests..No un chaperoned meetings even before marriage etc.. However..as is christianity many people dont follow their holly books to the word!!

Honey_Grrrl83

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My fiance has a close friend who is Pakistani American,and I must say that he is the second most beautiful man I have ever laid my eyes on(my fiance is number one,naturally:tongue: ) I have always been more attracted to Indian and Arab men than anyone else:rolleyes:

just me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
love that sign on...
many years ago Pakistani Airline Hostess... nice compacted... told me i was the biggest she seen.... surprised only 7.5 knew Arabs were biggger..

bigone,babe

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, I am married to a beautiful Iraqi woman, only 5'0 tall but the hottest, sexiest thing on earth.:biggrin1: Her ass is soooo damn big and juicy...mmmmm!!!:wink: Anyway, of course I have sex with her all the time. Lucky me.:smile:

rhino_horn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
niet said:
hi rhino,

thanks for your reply. :smile: i just have one more question that you might help me with: is it true that muslim women do not date?

regards,
cory

nowadays, yes and no.

*ive only been muslim for a short while, but women who wear burka/head scarf have asked me out and for marriage, one sent me pictures of herself without the burka/head scarf:wink::wink::wink::wink:...

niet

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A pic of herself without a headscarf, you say?! Why can't I ever meet girls who are that easy? :eek: :wink:

Regards,

bigdalten

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
One of my fraternity brothers was Arabic. He was a good looking guy with a lot of charisma. It didn't hurt that he had a large uncut penis and knew how to use it. He got more American pussy than any of us brothers got. We never knew which of the three got him more pussy--good looks, big penis, or his wealth. It was probably some combination of all three.

He always promised to bring us some Arabic women to fuck, but he never did.

rhino_horn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
niet said:
A pic of herself without a headscarf, you say?! Why can't I ever meet girls who are that easy? :eek: :wink:

Regards,

lol....no, she wasnt wearing anything. though, that particular girl was a spanish muslim. she proposed to me, but i didnt respond(cuz im still trying to get my libido under control, and cannot risk any1 in the community finding out what a rapist mentality i have), so she sent me hardcopies of herself posing in the nude...i still didnt respond, and she no longer presents herself to me.:smile:

RPM

Experimental Member
Media
Boston, Kuala Lumpur, Stratford-Upon-Avon
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Athena said:
What rhythm? Figure of 8? Back, back, back and forth? Bump and grind? Some random drive 'em crazy rhythm?

Fan of that Figure 8... but usually only do back and forth.

But to the main Q.

Had it with
1 Persian woman....by far the most good looking woman I had ever been with. She was my gf just around the 9-11 time... and we had a passion for travelling... sadly the relationship got killed by Homeland Security... she preferred to go back to Iran instead of staying on. She was actually the one who introduced me to elfresco sex...go figure.

2. Arab woman, she was born in Detroit though... she is one horny one that would make sure every erection I had did not matter what time of the day it was that an orgasm came.

3. Woman who lived in Dubai, she was half Iraqi half Turkish. Whenever she went out, she wore a full islamic headgear... and always she will hold my hand when we went anywhere. Sexually, she was not all that experienced... but one thing for sure is she did know how to take care of nearly all the needs a man could ever have.

Main drawback with most 'fuckable' arabic woman?? They are of extremely high maintainance.

niet

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
rhino_horn said:
lol....no, she wasnt wearing anything. though, that particular girl was a spanish muslim. she proposed to me, but i didnt respond(cuz im still trying to get my libido under control, and cannot risk any1 in the community finding out what a rapist mentality i have), so she sent me hardcopies of herself posing in the nude...i still didnt respond, and she no longer presents herself to me.:smile:

Wow, that's much cooler, that she did that. Sure beats the hell out of no headscarf, any day. :)

I remember one more Muslim girl I liked...this was back in high school; '97-99. In Freshman year she and I shared a Maths class; she always sat in the back, never spoke, and seemed to have no interest in class.
Then in Junior year we shared a biology class, and one day I overheard her saying she was a Muslim. This chick must have had Bosnian parents or something, because she did not look like the "stereotypical" Muslim; she had reddish-blonde hair, green eyes, wore no headscarf--a jeans and T-shirt chick. Nice petite body, as well. She was beautiful!
And because I was/am a loser, I would often stare at her while I would be lecturing about quantum physics (in biology class!). Her response to my stares was always, surprisingly, a VERY beautiful smile directed right at me. You know that smile, the type where she's thinking: "He's so cute 'cos he's shy." Unfortunately, I didn't see her much in bio class (AFAIK, she attended twice in 3 months)--maybe she skipped it because of her beliefs. Or maybe biology bored the shit outta her. :biggrin1:

I remember after 9/11 happened, one of my first thoughts was of her. I don't know why; maybe I wondered if she would get hassled because she was a Muslim. But I do miss her, and I don't even know her damn name so I can't look her up. I'll always remember that warm smile, and how good it made me feel.

Oddly all the women who I have the fondest memories of have been followers of Islam. They never seem to let me down! :smile:

Regards,

ben11

Experimental Member
Media
I feel very comfortable around Arab and Persian women and have found them to be very passionate. The chemistry I've experienced with them has developed quickly and naturally. They also seem to generally be very direct and not into playing games. The sex has overall been very hot.

dean-paul

Just Browsing
Media
I've lived in the middle east for a few years now. The men from Yemen are the BEST, sensual, versatile and sexy. I forgot, handsome as well.
Egyptians have HUGE cocks

Jeffin90620

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
shaguar said:
I noticed a number of replies here from Western countries, even the US (surprising) that claim to have shagged Arab/Iranian women. How did you get in their panties, where di you meet them. Tips please!!! I want one so bad, they are hot. I guess being Causasian helps?
I have done two women from North Africa, an Egyptian and a Morrocan. I met the Eqyptian in line at a club. She was there with her sister and a cousin visiting from Germany. She left the keys to her BMW with her sister so she could leave with me (her sister dropped off their cousin and proceeded to a rendevous with a guy she met at the same club).

The Moroccan was working a second job at a burger joint I frequented. We went out and I spent the night at her place. She was educated in France (common for upper-class Moroccans) and lost her virginity there. By the time she came to the US at 26(?), she had done some 75 men (she was complaining about slowing down because, at 33, she only up to 120 men, which means she was doing less than half her rate in France). One of her sisters attended swing clubs in Italy (I don't know about her time in the USA).

Both women slept with me on the first date and went to swing clubs with me where they had sexual relations with other men (the Moroccan also did other women).

The Moroccan woman told me that it is common to live with their parents until they are married. It is also common for 4-5 teenagers of the same gender to rent an apartment so they can have "fun" (not with each other). At 26 and 25, the Egyptian sisters also lived with their parents.

I also met a woman at the Renaissance Pleasure Faire who used to model under the nickname "Nejla, the Arabian Treasure Chest" back in the 80s. I forget which Middle Eastern country she was from, but she had many, many sexual partners by the time I met her (I only got pictures of her naked, which is too bad because she had one of the tiniest quims I ever did see).

So, to conclude, all the Arabian women I have met have been very sexually active, at least when they get to the USA. :wink: This is probably because they are so eager to spread their... wings... once they get to a country which is far less repressive than their homeland.