have sex with an arabic woman or man??

Never.
I simply can not bring myself to feel sexual over a race who treat their women like cattle.

Reactions: malakos

bi_todd

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I've had some occasional romps with an Arab guy. He has a fit body, sexy hairy chest, and a wry smile. Penis size is just average. He is a total top and wants to be in control throughout all aspects of a sexual encounter. There is a distinct dom aspect to him and he has a familiar routine that he likes to follow, making his 'pups' submit to aggressive fucking while blindfolded. However, he also has the ability to be soft and tender at the end of a punishing fuck session. He's not big on kissing and passion, but he is your go-to guy when you are in the mood to have your ass owned.

Reactions: alcor972

ManchesterTom

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
No, I never have, though I did once have sex with a Brazilian guy who could perhaps pass as Middle Eastern on a good day.

Purely personally I tend to go for pale/fair/blond so it's not really my type.

A friend of mine went to Egypt recently and said he and his girlfriend were pestered quite a bit including sexually because they're both blond, as apparently that is considered desireable there. I had not heard of this before.
Very much the case in Egypt.

Reactions: loveblack69

keenobserver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Given I have been rather free and easy about who I like to have sex with I will say that Arabic men are incredibly sex to me. One of the first I had was when I was in college in the DC area in the 70's. He was with the Saudi Embassy and we hooked up in a bath house. We clicked and met in other places for really hot, hard sex. He was the first man I ever was with who shaved his pubic hair. I asked him about it and he said his barber did it as part of his job. It was a private barber. He was vers. / bottom, I was vers. / top and it was an interesting time in my life.

Reactions: alcor972

motoramic

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Arabs is a diverse group. There are lots of Maghrebis and Berbers in France. (Berbers aren't Arabs but they are from North Africa.) Anyway, since I live in France, I have the opportunity to have sex with Moroccans, Algerians and other North Africans. I notice that they are less hairy than the Levantine Arabs from the Middle East except for some Maghrebi who has Turkish blood. Love Turkish men and Persian men BTW! One thing for sure if you have sex with an Arab, most likely he's circumcised.

Brisler

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's a fair cultural observation.

The hell it is... But I'm glad that you're possibly here to clarify, as it would seem that Bonfire is never really prepared to defend her own broad generalizations (even if she will gladly attack other's for theirs).

Explain to me how it's ever fair to disqualify and entire race (let's overlook the fact that being Arab isn't a race as such) because of anything that takes place somewhere withing that race? There are Arabs all over the world, depending on who they are they may adhere to a number of different cultural, religious, non-religious and ethnographic traditions. How the hell is it ever fair to place all of them under one, giant uniform umbrella of prejudice?

I'm sorry, but if you meet every single Arabic male with the assumption that he's a horrible misogynist, you're a racist asshole. I went to school with four Arabs. They were all 3rd generation descendants from Lebanese immigrants (I think all of them were). They grew up just like the rest of us, spoke like the rest of us, they were like the rest of us. They are like every other Danish child. Protestants who grew up, lost faith, gained a taste of profanity, got sick of it, settled down with a woman and started a completely well-functioning family. I am in no way saying that we need to wait three generations for Arabs to no longer be horrible people, but I'm wondering how long Bonfire think we should wait. If Arabs are just doomed for all time in her eyes... Sigh...

Please explain... In my opinion, what Bonfire said is not much different from saying that you would never, ever have sex with a black person because the smell of fried chicken makes you want to vomit.

titan1968

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
In my opinion, Syriacs (Syrian Christians), Maronites (Lebanese Christians) and Copts (Egyptian Christians who make up a quarter of the Egyptian population) are very good-looking people (I think the Copts are the best looking of the three. I must admit I have also seen hot Moroccans.

Reactions: BillM and jtm011

jumbo747jet

Superior Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Never.
I simply can not bring myself to feel sexual over a race who treat their women like cattle.

I could be wrong, but I would think Bonfire is referring to white people and the slave trade. Slaves were viewed as cattle. Fortunately we now know better than to de-humanize people that way, right...

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He was half Yemeni, half Brazilian. As with all the others we tried very hard to please each other. We were intensely passionate about the pleasure between us. It was great, and then it was over. Just a nice fling. I see nothing that made him any different from other men with whom I had that type of relationship that had anything to do with him being an Arab.
Still true. Still my only experience with a man who identified as an Arab. There was a threesome with a former friend. She was half Moroccan and half... Dutch? I don't remember. She had a fake British accent she adopted after we graduated from high school. I found it hilarious. She was shapely and could swallow a giant dick like it was just air.