Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Still true. Still my only experience with a man who identified as an Arab. There was a threesome with a former friend. She was half Moroccan and half... Dutch? I don't remember. She had a fake British accent she adopted after we graduated from high school. I found it hilarious. She was shapely and could swallow a giant dick like it was just air.
That must have been very very hot my dear.......xoxo

alcor972

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yes, I have…

I’ve dated guys from…

Morocco 1 or 2… One was a cool virile guy with a tough attitude… He was a top… we kissed… caressed… and rubbed our cocks together… He was saying he wanted to make me a baby… ah ah…

I was bigger than him… taller too… his skin was rather dark… He showed me a photo of the white guy he was sharing his place with… I said wow!… as this man had a giant cock!...

Then he asked me if I wanted to do a threesome with them… I said yes yes!... lol… but finally nothing happened as we lost contact thereafter…

Algeria 2 or 3… One of them was very hung with a long and heavy cock… longer than mine… he was also taller than me with a deep voice… wow… We met in Paris at the Carousel park near the Louvre museum…

This powerful man wanted me to fuck him… just incredible…

Egypt 1… We met in his place in the Paris suburbs… I was bigger than him… He said me I reminded him of black Egyptian men… Nubian guys… and I was happy to give him this impression… He was very hairy… with a superb black haired torso… yeah… He was shorter than me with a slender body and he was speaking with a very gentle voice…

Now I really would meet Southern Egyptian/Nubian guys… lol.

Lebanon… 1... We met in a Parisian quarter near the Eiffel tower… At the beginning, when he saw me first, he said that things shouldn’t go well between us… we separated so…

Some minutes later… while I was coming back to my way… he called me again and finally said me it was ok…

This guy was a bull… thick and strong muscular body with a large and hairy torso… I was bigger than him… and he wanted me to fuck him… We spent nearly 12 hours together in his place…

Oman… 1... A black guy… as one of his parents was from the Comoros Islands… When we first met at the Carousel park, he just took my phone because he was more interested in another Arabic guy… who was indeed mega/super handsome… lol.

The day after… he invited me to his place… and a very intense encounter followed between us… He was very handsome with a cute smooth muscular body… and very short hair on his head… His skin was lighter than mine…

I liked him very much… I would date him again and again thereafter… but I come back to my island very few days after… He was certainly my preferred among all of them…

He said I was diabolic… lol… and added that any relationship would be difficult between us as we were from very different cultures…

I liked him very much though…
thanks...

JockVamp

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I dated a Kuwaiti man here in the area once nearly a decade ago. He was a very handsome man and a lot of fun to hang around with but he was closeted as hell and regularly told his straight friends he was going to see his girlfriend when he was seeing me. Things fell apart shortly afterward, sadly. He had a slightly above average cock but his girth was far and away the thickest I ever saw.

Reactions: alcor972

Oxnard

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
as i am arabic....

any one of hopes to have sex with an arabic woman or man??

or...any one of you has ever fucked an arabic woman??

or an arabic man??

what are your feelings of that??
That depends.

I wouldn't see an Arab-American woman as much different from any other American woman, so it would depend on the woman. The situation never came up. I wouldn't say no, but neither would I specifically go looking for an Arab-American woman.

But an Arabic woman from an Arabic country? I would actually have a problem with that. Since that sounds bigoted as fuck, I'd better explain myself.

See, I come from a very multiracial family. Believe me, I have seen just about every kind of problem that can come from interracial and intercultural marriages (hint: interracial doesn't mean shit, intercultural does). In a relationship or marriage between a white American and an African-American, the cultural divide is more significant than most white Americans realize, but they are still different subcultures of the same nation. The cultural divide can be crossed with a bit of extra effort (with inherently more effort from the person from the privileged group, because they need the largest shift in perception to understand the other person's perspective).

However, my parents come from different continents. That's a much more significant cultural divide to try and build a marriage on. What I learned from watching my parents is that when one person comes from a sexually liberated culture and the other comes from a culture with very rigid gender roles, there can be very large differences in gender expectations. It takes an enormous amount of extra effort and communication from both parties to avoid vast misunderstandings over relatively trivial matters. Most couples, sadly, aren't able or willing to do that much communication nor spend that much effort.

So me and an Arabic woman from an Arabic country? Probably not. Maybe if she were a hardcore feminist, because that would mean she has already begun to bridge the cultural divide on her own before she even met me. I confess that I would still be hesitant.

But for the same reasons, I wouldn't be interested in dating a Japanese woman raised in Japan despite the fact that I am half Japanese myself. Modern Japanese culture has far less rigid gender roles than it did in my mother's time, but the cultural divide on matters of gender expectations are still large enough that I would simply rather avoid such a relationship.

Reactions: 950483

marinera

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think the question is somewhat ambiguous, since Arab is just one who speaks Arabic. It doens't refer to specifical cultural or physical traits, per se. So said, women from some arab countries definitely have specific physical traits : dark haires and eyes, milk and coffe skin, fine facial traits; think for example to Egyptians. Those women are hot as hell!

Reactions: jtm011

Oxnard

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think the question is somewhat ambiguous, since Arab is just one who speaks Arabic. It doens't refer to specifical cultural or physical traits, per se. So said, women from some arab countries definitely have specific physical traits : dark haires and eyes, milk and coffe skin, fine facial traits; think for example to Egyptians. Those women are hot as hell!
Eh, the word "Arab" can mean lots of different things from what I understand.

It can mean someone who speaks Arabic, it can mean someone descended from a certain part of the world. Heck, some definitions require one be Arabic racially, linguistically, and be a Sunni Muslim.

Oxnard

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
please, oxnard... could you explain the difference?...
thank you...
In an interracial marriage, it's not the differences in race that need to be address, it's differences in culture (e.g. gender role expectations).

In a relationship between an African-American and a white American, there are more cultural differences than most white Americans would expect, but it's the cultural stuff that needs to be addressed. The African-American in the relationship is naturally going to be more familiar with white culture because that is the dominant culture and inherently part of popular media. The white person in the relationship is likely going to be less familiar with the peculiarities of African-American culture, and thus has more to learn and more new things to understand.

In my parents' marriage, it was differences in gender expectations that seemed to be driving most of the problems.

Culture is built out of a lot of assumptions, many of which we are not consciously aware of, and/or do not openly discuss with other members of our own culture. This makes matters of culture fertile territory for misunderstandings.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Still true. Still my only experience with a man who identified as an Arab. There was a threesome with a former friend. She was half Moroccan and half... Dutch? I don't remember. She had a fake British accent she adopted after we graduated from high school. I found it hilarious. She was shapely and could swallow a giant dick like it was just air.

Hook a man up, your friend sounds Awsum hahahahaha

as i am arabic....

any one of hopes to have sex with an arabic woman or man??

or...any one of you has ever fucked an arabic woman??

or an arabic man??

what are your feelings of that??

Hopes? No, I don't cherry pick people for ethnicity/race. Have I fucked anyone who was Arabic? Thus far, no. Feelings on it are if they're generally someone I was attracted to, and there isn't some huge cultural clash, sure, why not.

Doranq

Legendary Member
Media
In an interracial marriage, it's not the differences in race that need to be address, it's differences in culture (e.g. gender role expectations).

In a relationship between an African-American and a white American, there are more cultural differences than most white Americans would expect, but it's the cultural stuff that needs to be addressed. The African-American in the relationship is naturally going to be more familiar with white culture because that is the dominant culture and inherently part of popular media. The white person in the relationship is likely going to be less familiar with the peculiarities of African-American culture, and thus has more to learn and more new things to understand.

In my parents' marriage, it was differences in gender expectations that seemed to be driving most of the problems.

Culture is built out of a lot of assumptions, many of which we are not consciously aware of, and/or do not openly discuss with other members of our own culture. This makes matters of culture fertile territory for misunderstandings.
If I approach a white dude and a black dude.. What reason would I have to think their culture would be different or not? Any reasons other than some biased assumptions on my part?

........Also what you said contradicts itself. You implied that because one is African-American and one is White-American... that they would have two different cultures that are tied to their race....... so in turn it is the difference in race that matters because with in the difference in race comes the difference in culture.

That is what was written.

Reactions: 950483

Oxnard

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I approach a white dude and a black dude.. What reason would I have to think their culture would be different or not? Any reasons other than some biased assumptions on my part?

........Also what you said contradicts itself. You implied that because one is African-American and one is White-American... that they would have two different cultures that are tied to their race....... so in turn it is the difference in race that matters because with in the difference in race comes the difference in culture.

That is what was written.
Those cultural differences are in part created by isolation, which is caused by racism, so yes, race has something to do with it, but it's still the cultural differences that creates the potential for problems.

If you are part of the majority/privileged group, then unfortunately, it is natural to be blind to some of those differences and the problems experienced by people in a non-privileged group. That's just a consequence of human nature, unfortunately. Most people in the privileged group simply don't notice because they don't have to notice. In a relationship, you have to notice.

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
To expand on Oxnard's and marinera's comments I think that it is worth pointing out that there are no "arabic" men, women, countries or nationalities. "Arabic" is simply a language. Those who reside in, or come from, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, and the UAE are known as "Arabs".

As for me, I've sucked a few Arabs' dicks but have never been in bed with a female Arab. I guess that's going to have to be on my bucket list.