have sex with an arabic woman or man??

jtm011

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sorry for going off topic, but in Chicago most "Lebanese" restaurants are owned by Assyrians. Dunno why that is. :D
Because they're better cooks. Lebanese just like looking pretty, both the men and the woman. Everything is appearance to Lebanese.

So Awesome.Dick, you say you're "Arabian" Lebanese - aside from the fact that Lebanese are Phoenician not "Arabian", are you Maronite or Muslim?

Reactions: Awesome.Dick

Awesome.Dick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Because they're better cooks. Lebanese just like looking pretty, both the men and the woman. Everything is appearance to Lebanese.

So Awesome.Dick, you say you're "Arabian" Lebanese - aside from the fact that Lebanese are Phoenician not "Arabian", are you Maronite or Muslim?

100% True
I am Muslim
Yes lebanese are arabs but firstly they were phonecians

Reactions: jtm011

jtm011

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ok that explains the behavior. Guessing that's why donald trump is winning the polls right now.
Donald Trump is a moron. We all came out of the balls of Egyptians. Long before there were Muslims or Christians, or racists like Trump, that was our earliest civilization.

jtm011

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes he is an idiot
There are lots of idiots in America. He is more dangerous - he is a blatant racist and unfortunately the American system has rewarded him his whole life instead of punishing him so he is arrogant enough to think he is right.

temptotalk

Legendary Member
Media
When you don't know the reason why i did that. . Then shut up

Normally i would just think someone were a troll, say something and the rest of their time on the site is free from me commenting in a certain way. You on the other hand purposefully said things in a way that would have caused a thin skinned person to completely shut off. You taunted and attempted to cause a certain reaction. Not only did you cross the line but you pissed on it. The only reason most come here is because they feel safe. You took a shit all over that. So no. To me you're one of those muslims that donald trump is right to want to get rid of. I'm nothing if not complicated so while i argue against the guy i can at the same time be thankful you don't live in america.

If you seemed even slightly remorseful for even a second i'd might consider not wanting to make confetti out of your genitals. But you can't even muster that can you?

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy

temptotalk

Legendary Member
Media
Shut up .. u peace of gay

Yup not one once of remorse, regret or anything of that nature. Then you insult me like a five year with that on a site predominantly homosexual. The fuck was wrong with your fathers sperm. Did he drink bleach and have a stroke while he was banging your goat of a mother? Do you even know how to human? Let me guess, no one would miss you would they?

temptotalk

Legendary Member
Media
Stop that obama

Oh boy. If i could be pushed in that way don't you think someone else would have tried? Anyway, you my friend or so far the most wasteful piece of skin i've encountered on this site by far. You are leagues about anyone i've ever met in the department of deserving an ass kicking the size of texas. And if you are by any chance a teenager then even more so.