have sex with an arabic woman or man??

temptotalk

Legendary Member
Media
as i am arabic....

any one of hopes to have sex with an arabic woman or man??

or...any one of you has ever fucked an arabic woman??

or an arabic man??

what are your feelings of that??

I've never actually thought about it like that. I'll be honest i avoided this thread because of that and because the idea of hoping to have sex with a specific race/ethnicity creeps me out a bit. Can i find an arabic women sexually attractive? Of course. Do i? Of course. Have i ever been with an arabic women? No.

Never an Arab woman but I've dated 2 Armenian women before. They were both really hot with shapely bodies but they we're both kind of dead fish in bed.

Normally i would just think someone were a troll, say something and the rest of their time on the site is free from me commenting in a certain way. You on the other hand purposefully said things in a way that would have caused a thin skinned person to completely shut off. You taunted and attempted to cause a certain reaction. Not only did you cross the line but you pissed on it. The only reason most come here is because they feel safe. You took a shit all over that. So no. To me you're one of those muslims that donald trump is right to want to get rid of. I'm nothing if not complicated so while i argue against the guy i can at the same time be thankful you don't live in america.

If you seemed even slightly remorseful for even a second i'd might consider not wanting to make confetti out of your genitals. But you can't even muster that can you?
I don't get it, what did he do on the site? Apart from the gay 'insult', which is just moronic.

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Should I conclude that @Bonfire and @malakos have both decided not to defend or retract their racist comments in any way?

TBH, I've just let slip a lot of non-essential time intensive things on the internet the past few weeks. I've been feeling depressed and constantly fatigued for a month or so and just found out last week that I'm running on a Vitamin D deficiency.

Oxnard

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Should I conclude that @Bonfire and @malakos have both decided not to defend or retract their racist comments in any way?
I also have some negative impressions.

Don't get me wrong. The majority of Muslim-Americans are great people, and I consider moderate Muslims political allies as much as I consider moderate Christians natural allies.

Unfortunately, world-wide, her observation is sadly relevant, and we cannot deny that.

I do think she was unfair to treat a billion and a half people as a monolithic whole, but we also can't deny that the majority are not very fair in their treatment of women. In fact the majority of Muslims are even worse in that regard as the majority of Christians.

Generalizations are not fair. I do try really hard not to think of Christians or Muslims as a monolithic whole. My apologies for any time I have failed in this. However, we also cannot sweep under the rug the fact that there are serious problems in the Muslim world regarding their treatment of women, gays, and religious minorities.

Again, I make big exceptions for American Muslims. We have had a Muslim minority longer than many European nations, and there are plenty of American Muslims around who are more dedicated to the Enlightenment principles on which this nation was founded than most Christians.

Reactions: 950483

phallic_deity86

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Again, I make big exceptions for American Muslims. We have had a Muslim minority longer than many European nations, and there are plenty of American Muslims around who are more dedicated to the Enlightenment principles on which this nation was founded than most Christians.

I'm not sure how that's true. There have been Muslim populations both minority and majority living in Europe centuries before the U.S. was conceived. Europe had democratic revolutions too. European Muslims have shaped their countries as well. Doctors, scientists etc. You're bordering on that harmful generalizing you were trying to avoid.

Reactions: jtm011

Oxnard

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not familiar with which European countries had Muslim
I'm not sure how that's true. There have been Muslim populations both minority and majority living in Europe centuries before the U.S. was conceived. Europe had democratic revolutions too. European Muslims have shaped their countries as well. Doctors, scientists etc. You're bordering on that harmful generalizing you were trying to avoid.
Minorities and for how long, but America has had a Muslim minority since day one, and many people (including many Americans) keep forgetting that. Muslims fought in the revolution, and more came over after the treaty of Tripoli. The earliest Muslim families were attracted specifically by the Enlightenment principles espoused by the founding fathers.

The stupid American media keeps painting American Muslims as a bunch of radicals, and it pisses me off.

Oxnard

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ugh. First sentence should be that I am not sure which European cities had Muslim minorities and for how long, but...

Brisler

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
TBH, I've just let slip a lot of non-essential time intensive things on the internet the past few weeks. I've been feeling depressed and constantly fatigued for a month or so and just found out last week that I'm running on a Vitamin D deficiency.

Sorry to hear that. But good to hear that you found the cause. Hope you get better soon.

Reactions: malakos

Brisler

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Unfortunately, world-wide, her observation is sadly relevant, and we cannot deny that.

Her observation is just about the least relevant I have ever seen. Fighting radicalism with counter-radicalism... There was nothing constructive about her observation.

Read her comment once more. It's racism, for heaven's sake. Why are you trying to defend that?

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy

jtm011

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The stupid American media keeps painting American Muslims as a bunch of radicals, and it pisses me off.

Why does it do that? Who is behind it and behind American media? Does it benefit the American government? Does it benefit the American government's hidden agenda in the Middle East, and the government's prevalent spying on its own people? Does it benefit Israel?

Remember, only a decade and a half ago so many programs and movies made fun of Germans and Germany. It was everywhere, from TV comedies to the Oscar nominated movies. Until the world started waking up and realizing Germany is smart and peaceful and a success. Every product coming out of Germany is desirable and it's the only nation that can bail out ALL of Europe.

I'm not protecting the Muslims by any stretch, but the world is waking up and realizing that the real cause of terrorism is American interference and foreign policy in the Middle East.

Reactions: Brisler

Oxnard

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why does it do that? Who is behind it and behind American media? Does it benefit the American government? Does it benefit the American government's hidden agenda in the Middle East, and the government's prevalent spying on its own people? Does it benefit Israel?

Remember, only a decade and a half ago so many programs and movies made fun of Germans and Germany. It was everywhere, from TV comedies to the Oscar nominated movies. Until the world started waking up and realizing Germany is smart and peaceful and a success. Every product coming out of Germany is desirable and it's the only nation that can bail out ALL of Europe.

I'm not protecting the Muslims by any stretch, but the world is waking up and realizing that the real cause of terrorism is American interference and foreign policy in the Middle East.
Whether or not it's on purpose is irrelevant to me, but there is no denying that they are quick to use the word terrorism when a Muslim does something violent, but won't use the word at all when Christians do very similar things.

Whether it is conscious or unconscious, the American media clearly has an anti-Muslim bias. :(

Reactions: jtm011

jtm011

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Whether or not it's on purpose is irrelevant to me, but there is no denying that they are quick to use the word terrorism when a Muslim does something violent, but won't use the word at all when Christians do very similar things.

Whether it is conscious or unconscious, the American media clearly has an anti-Muslim bias. :(
I agree with you 1000%. The difference between your point and mine is that you (like many others) acknowledge the problem but do nothing about it. I acknowledge the problem but also want to get to the root of it and eradicate it. Whatever the reason for this racism and hatred, it's a poison on a free and democratic nation. Racism and hatred of all forms is toxic and must be uncovered and eliminated if we truly want to call ourselves a democratic society.

Oxnard

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree with you 1000%. The difference between your point and mine is that you (like many others) acknowledge the problem but do nothing about it. I acknowledge the problem but also want to get to the root of it and eradicate it. Whatever the reason for this racism and hatred, it's a poison on a free and democratic nation. Racism and hatred of all forms is toxic and must be uncovered and eliminated if we truly want to call ourselves a democratic society.
What do you mean?

I speak out regularly to friends--especially conservative friends--to point out the glaring disparity in how the media talks about Muslims compared to how they talk about anything else.

Every time there is a new terrorist action by Christians, I point out that the media carefully avoids calling them terrorists.

Raising awareness is how we changed the way they talk about African-Americans (still some improvement needed there), why wouldn't similar tactics work with his they talk about Muslims?

jtm011

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What do you mean?

I speak out regularly to friends--especially conservative friends--to point out the glaring disparity in how the media talks about Muslims compared to how they talk about anything else.

Every time there is a new terrorist action by Christians, I point out that the media carefully avoids calling them terrorists.

Raising awareness is how we changed the way they talk about African-Americans (still some improvement needed there), why wouldn't similar tactics work with his they talk about Muslims?
This is a simple one to answer. I too thought we were raising awareness about issues such as how African-Americans are treated and that after Obama was elected the US was in a post-racial world. However it only stimulated the racists to establish political movements such as the Tea Party and now we see the rise of the ultimate racist, xenophobe and sexist - Donald Trump.

The time for talking is over. Talking does nothing. The US was founded on a revolution to overthrow monarchical rule, only to replace it with a government that acts like a monarch over its people. So this goes back to my point - who benefits when the American media portray Muslims as radicals and terrorists? Find out and eradicate it. The problem will be gone...while you're still 'talking' about it with your conservative friends.

Brisler

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Raising awareness about what? About how the media has an anti-Muslim bias? And about how this affects people?

If so, I must ask again: what's up with you attempting to defend Bonfire's racism?

Oxnard

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is a simple one to answer. I too thought we were raising awareness about issues such as how African-Americans are treated and that after Obama was elected the US was in a post-racial world. However it only stimulated the racists to establish political movements such as the Tea Party and now we see the rise of the ultimate racist, xenophobe and sexist - Donald Trump.

The time for talking is over. Talking does nothing. The US was founded on a revolution to overthrow monarchical rule, only to replace it with a government that acts like a monarch over its people. So this goes back to my point - who benefits when the American media portray Muslims as radicals and terrorists? Find out and eradicate it. The problem will be gone...while you're still 'talking' about it with your conservative friends.
Anyone who believes we were ever in a "post racism society" simply hasn't been posting attention.

What specifically do you propose to do.