Have sex with jnp!!!

jnp

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I love spanish women, hotmariamartinez....can't beat a hot girl from spain.

Umm, I think you can just go ahead and go Hellboy0...I don't think Monster wants in lol.

Tell Mr. Ed anytime, cigarbabe; anytime ;)

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Don't be silly, jnp. Monster's just doing internet bullshit, maybe wanted to act like a glacial hustler or something; he doesn't know anything about you. I think you're a beauty, but too young for me. Monster's dick in l'il Soldier looks good, but yours does too. I'd rather jelq and suck myself, though--until I'm ready to go out to one of my clubs, and I do meet guys at those and fuck them. Tomorrow though, I worked out too much today and don't wanna go out.

Nobody on here I've actually wanted to have sex with enough to go meet them, which doesn't mean I don't think they look great, and have gorgeous dicks. I just don't meet people on the internet usually, unless we've been talking for a long time, as on some other boards that aren't about sex. You're not physically too young, just boys your age have certain things on their minds, somebody like that nice njqt, who I remember from last year, would have the patience, but I don't.

D

deleted3782

You make it extremely hard to be nice you fake idiot.

No worries jnp. Having actually met you, I know you are a very cool guy...and I am certain that you are not fake (fakes dont get lost as easily as you do!) haha...

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You make it extremely hard to be nice you fake idiot.

No worries jnp. Having actually met you, I know you are a very cool guy...and I am certain that you are not fake (fakes dont get lost as easily as you do!) haha...

{trying to vanquish thoughts of jnp & exwhysee together in the same room because of intense jealously directed at BOTH of them while simultaneously super hard over the idea of jnp & exwhysee together in the same room}

:tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:

Ignore it jnp, you're better than that.

Now, I believe you said something about "extremely hard." Let's dwell on that shall we? {cue hotbtminla dwelling like there's no tomorrow} :biggrin1:

softly

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I like Spoiled Princess... I don't know why... I'd lick her pussy, but, too bad... she's not bisexual. Anyway, there are some men on lpsg that I'd spend a night with...

Sorry Spoiled Princess!

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Read his post and you'll see what a nice guy he is., not!

Don't be silly, jnp. Monster's just doing internet bullshit, maybe wanted to act like a glacial hustler or something; he doesn't know anything about you. I think you're a beauty, but too young for me. Monster's dick in l'il Soldier looks good, but yours does too. I'd rather jelq and suck myself, though--until I'm ready to go out to one of my clubs, and I do meet guys at those and fuck them. Tomorrow though, I worked out too much today and don't wanna go out.

Nobody on here I've actually wanted to have sex with enough to go meet them, which doesn't mean I don't think they look great, and have gorgeous dicks. I just don't meet people on the internet usually, unless we've been talking for a long time, as on some other boards that aren't about sex. You're not physically too young, just boys your age have certain things on their minds, somebody like that nice njqt, who I remember from last year, would have the patience, but I don't.

D

deleted3782

{trying to vanquish thoughts of jnp & exwhysee together in the same room because of intense jealously directed at BOTH of them while simultaneously super hard over the idea of jnp & exwhysee together in the same room}

Awe, thanks hotbtminla. Nice to say...but we just met in a Wendy's and weren't naked at all for more than 30 minutes. Kidding!

Read his post and you'll see what a nice guy he is., not!

He is, actually, a very nice guy. He appears to have a dislike of your online persona...that you enjoy fueling.

jnp

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hahaha, you don't have to block the truthful part Exwhysee ;)

Hotbtminla, you're like one of my top forumers. You're always nice and quick with your wit. We'd get along very well I'd imagine ;).

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There's nothing saying that you can't meet someone from on line and just hang out and socialize.

Very true. But I love the tease too... two of (IMHO) The Hottest guys on this board meeting up... at a Wendy's of all places... even though it was under the tamest of circumstances the idea is so delicious... hmm...

I really, really like jnp and exwhysee. Can I just say that? I really like you guys. I really do. And really awesome you've met. Really.

:tongue:

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Very true. But I love the tease too... two of (IMHO) The Hottest guys on this board meeting up... at a Wendy's of all places... even though it was under the tamest of circumstances the idea is so delicious... hmm... :tongue:
I agree completely! You can make some good friends if you're careful. Last July, I met a member of another forum. We hung out for the day and had a great time. We live 3,000 miles apart, yet keep in touch often. Life is good! And who knows? You just might meet someone and have the right chemistry.

Time for work. Have a great day everyone!