Have To Stop Commando

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My Commando days have to come to an end. When I'm Commando my scrotum is always in contact with my inner thighs.
This constant contact with my inner thighs causes the skin of my thighs to get red, as well as my scrotum. I use a medicated ointment to apply to those areas that get red.
I've discovered wearing bikini underwear or tighty whities, actually colored tighities. Anything with a pouch to contain my scrotum prevents it from causing the redness of my inner thighs and scrotum.
Has anyone had that problem? I don't like wearing underwear because regardless of what I wear, the elastic at the back crawls downward and feels uncomfortable. That was the reason I started going Commando.

Complex8

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I had that issue in the summer, but not in the winter. I also make sure to use lotion daily after the shower (and a new lotion I just discovered for the boys which helps prevent bacteria, smell and redness). I always go commando so this is a much cheaper investment than underwear...

Banana_Hung

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I haven’t worn underwear in close to five years now (and pretty much live in sandals). I never have a problem except when going on long walks (round of golf, hike, etc.) and have learned to throw on some underwear then. And I’d like to think that i’ve got a generous helping of balls :D

I think that everyone is a little different so some can do it and some can’t. I personally don’t ever plan on going back to underwear again.

Tbprivate

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I used to always wear briefs before moving to a warmer climate; boxers now allow more ventilation around my genitals.

I used to get red and sore around my thighs and used ointment as a cure. I now use this lotion (which is available on Amazon) after showering and it prevents any issues.
0F0C7541-DCC2-4807-9352-364F79507128.jpeg

Reactions: drambone2001

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When I am wearing my ball stretchers my nuts tend to bend backwards a little right between my thighs. I must have more room between my legs then you because I love the feel of them touching my thighs, but I don't get any chafing from it.

Reactions: Beardon

Beardon

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I am wearing my ball stretchers my nuts tend to bend backwards a little right between my thighs. I must have more room between my legs then you because I love the feel of them touching my thighs, but I don't get any chafing from it.
Hey buddy...love your full length photo. The ring and stretcher you have on is the same one I wear. Love how your sac hangs so low, just like mine. Love having my sac sucked. Wish we could get together sometime. I’d love to get that great ball bag in my mouth and just suck on it for a long....long...time.

Reactions: rbi99

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had that issue in the summer, but not in the winter. I also make sure to use lotion daily after the shower (and a new lotion I just discovered for the boys which helps prevent bacteria, smell and redness). I always go commando so this is a much cheaper investment than underwear...
What's the name of this lotion?

It would look like a jock strap would not allow your scrotum to contact your inner thighs.
You would think. Damn things feel like thongs.. you end up with the belt parts rubbing your inner thighs and parts of your sack doing it as well. I suppose it could have been a size issue...

The irritation and itching was unbearable.

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You would think. Damn things feel like thongs.. you end up with the belt parts rubbing your inner thighs and parts of your sack doing it as well. I suppose it could have been a size issue...

The irritation and itching was unbearable.
I'm surprised the redness on my thighs and scrotum did not itch. But I'm not complaining.

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am happy that the red rash has cleared up since I've started wearing string bikini underwear. I am keeping my scrotum from constantly being in contact with my inner thighs. I have also applied a medicated ointment to the areas that were red. It all appears to be clear now, no redness on scrotum or inner thigh.

manplay21

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You gotta love that feeling of being free and hanging I’m always wearing footy shorts and since going commando I find my chafing is neat next to nothing. I use to get really bad chafing from wearing undies and Boxer briefs now that I free ball I don’t have that problem.