Have u ever been fucked by a horse?

mavado

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had the strangest experience the in Amsterdam,

I'm well hung myself, at least 8inches , but what i saw i could not even believe and made me even feel small dicked all of a sudden!!!

A guy, huge and muscular and tall, italian or arab looking, half dressed in a nice suit just without the pants was sucking a guys cock on the porch of a home!!!

the guy getting sucked was big , and i mean 'ok ' like in 7inches or so, but we could clearly see from the street , that this guy, hwo is the one sucking by the way had a hugeeeeeee fat cock because of the big fat snake between his folded legs , and when he got up, i saw at LEAST 9inches of fat white meat flopping around , and it was just semi hard it seeemed because of the floppiness of this thiick salami.

Then the other guy stood against a wall and the big snake dissappeared halfway and even a little further into his mouth , then the big guy lifted him up threw him head first on the hood of a parked car , and literally ripped his pants down/off lifting the little guy overhead , and banging him down hard onto the car ocassionaly , the car really looked smashed up after that too.

Then he squirted some fluid from a drink or something on the huge knob of his cock, and shoved that monster right down into the little guy's stomach. We heard from his girly screams he clearly also was feeling much pain. RAMMED that thing into him a couple hunderd times , and then he flipped him and pushed it in his mouth again.

The little guy threw up 4 times while he was upside down on the hood of an old citroen with a 11incher as thick as my wrist shoved down his throat. :) lol .