have u ever opened the door naked?

dino006

Just Browsing
Media
someone knock the door today in the morning so i decided to open the door naked to what was his/her reaction.

it was a salesman that start talking to me and then i started to have an erection haha so he decided to go hahaha but it was so funny cause he was so nervous. he was trying not to look but he defineteley did haha

im trying to do that again... have u?

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
When my son was about 4 years old, I was taking a shower and my son came in and said something about the door. It was winter and so I got out to see what he was talking about and saw that the front door was open. Naked I walked to the front door to close it thinking my son had messed with the door knob and the door opened and he couldn't get it shut back because of the wind. When I got to the door there stood two Jehova's Witnesses smiling until they realized I was naked. I reached over and grabbed the door and shut it. They did not knock again nor did they come back. I laugh about it too this day when others of this faith are at my front door. Just think, if you don't want them to come back just walk to the door with your hang on. lol

D_smack ash

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yea a few yrs ago.While staying in a hotel.I woke up to the maid knocking on door.Not thinking and still asleep,I opened door with a morning hard-on.Her reaction was like 'oh i am sorry'.Well i saw her through day and she just smiled.

Divine1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Never....but I love GBF, Josiah & Rips stories.....maybe I will do the same thing next time I get a knock on the door from home missionaries.
Is that sacriligious....Bless me for I have sinned!?!?!?

rich-9.8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Don't do it myself, but there have been times where I'v had to pull on shorts to answer the door when I still had morning wood or a boner, which has drawn some looks from callers. At least we don't suffer from people trying to convert us where I live.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I used to work in a luxury hotel. One time, a man came into the office to check out and asked for help with his luggage. I went to the room and knocked on the door. His wife answered the door naked, saw me, screamed, and jumped behind the door. We both said sorry, and she explained that the assumed I was her husband. It was quite embarrassing for both of us.