Have we led sheltered lives?

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
I don`t think so particularly, but reading about certain threads lead me to think of things i`ve never experienced.

I have never:

Had a black partner.
Had a circumcised partner.
Had a gay sex experiencee.
Spotted anyone having sex in public.
Had a group masturbation experience
Had a threesome.
I am sure i`ll think of a few more as time goes on.

How about you?

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have never:

Had a black partner.
Spotted anyone having sex in public. (but I have been the one doing it)
Had a threesome. (or moresome)

Used a strap on.
Cum from cunnilingus.
Mastered deep throating.
Hung suspended from anything.
Done even mock S&M

I wonder sometimes if I'm not frightfully vanilla!

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don`t think so particularly, but reading about certain threads lead me to think of things i`ve never experienced.

I have never:

Had a black partner.
Had a circumcised partner.
Had a threesome.
I am sure i`ll think of a few more as time goes on.

How about you?

I know I have .I was just talking about that to someone a few seconds ago. I think this place has awakened parts of me which have slept peacefully for many years. Though I am celibate, I do wonder if the influence has been a good or bad one. It has allowed me to explore my flirtatious side and I enjoy a good double entendre but by in large I remain a goody two shoes.

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Are we vying to see who's sexually dullest?

Count me in! All I ever did was give one woman or another a workover now and again. Maybe two workovers, only I feel like death warmed over the next day when I do that. No one-nighters, nothing in public, nothing involving animals or dressing like Smurfs. My idea of wild and kinky is to keep my shoes on whilst going at it.

Dull, dull, dull.

And even that dull stuff was a long time ago.

blue_eyed_devil

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Although I can cross a few off of your list, I know exactly how you feel. Just keep in mind that its never too late to expand one's sexual repetoire.
MK

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have very few sexual fantasies left to fullfill..there is not a whole lot I have no seen being done or done myself....but you know...there is always something....and then there is "kinky"....and I aint going there!

x

Honey

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I can cross off most on that list... but I think my generation of teens are a bit more open to those things...

I've never:
had a threesome
done anal
experianced orgasm from sex
used a strap on

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I have never:
Had an Asian, Indian, Latino, or Native American partner.
Had an uncircumcised partner.
Had a gay sex experience.
Done anything involving leather or whips

D

deleted105034

I've never:

Wha Whaaat?

I've never:

:confused::confused:HuH?

I've never:

:eek:Come again? (Damn! seriously no pun intended there)

I guess it's not all that unusual, but damn, I kinda feel bad for you. I guess I'm just lucky, I cum everytime I have sex:biggrin1:

Seriously though, my girlfriend comes all the time from sex, albeit after cumming from oral first. In fact, we JUST NOW had a quickie, and she came in like 1 minute...Do you think you ever will?

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Wha Whaaat?

:confused::confused:HuH?

:eek:Come again? (Damn! seriously no pun intended there)

I guess it's not all that unusual, but damn, I kinda feel bad for you. I guess I'm just lucky, I cum everytime I have sex:biggrin1:

Seriously though, my girlfriend comes all the time from sex, albeit after cumming from oral first. In fact, we JUST NOW had a quickie, and she came in like 1 minute...Do you think you ever will?
Coming is different than orgasm dear.... I come like crazy... but I don't orgasm.

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Interesting...a number of things have been mentioned, and I've probably done more than most, but some of the things I haven't done, I don't really think I want to... here's my take on the things listed, if anyone wants to know. :wink:

I have:
Had a black partner.
Had multiple circumcised partners.
Spotted someone having sex in public (oops...it was me...does that count?)
Had a threesome (twice...2 different MMF's)
Come from cunnelingus
Mastered deep throating (but "mastered" is a bit of a complacent word -- as I've said, I always believe there is room for improvement. I'm not complacent or conceited, but I am proud of what I've achieved)
Experienced Bondage, Discipline, and Domination in a variety of ways (and joyfully anticipate experiencing much, much more)
Done anal (I love it -- it's one of my strongest orgasm triggers)
Experienced orgasm from sex

I have not:
Had a gay sex experience (but I hope to, sometime before I die)
Had a group masturbation experience (but I don't think I want to -- the idea doesn't really turn me on)
Used a strap-on (and God help me, if I ever do, please lock me up!) No offense to anyone who uses them, but for me personally, the idea is a major turn-off. Sorry.
Hung suspended from anything (but I have a feeling that's about to change)
Done rimming (but my Master knows I want to do it to him, and he has said he wants to do it to me, so I think this one's a matter of time, too)

I guess for me, the haves are more than the have nots, but I chalk that up to seeking out the experiences I want.

I wish the best to anyone who has not experienced things they want to. Life's too short -- if you really want to do it, let go of your inhibitions. However, if you don't really want to do it (like me and strap-ons), then who cares? I definitely don't think there's a list of things a person has to achieve in order to be sexually experienced. The goal (IMO) is to do the things that turn you on most powerfully, enjoy them, and do them well.

I'm definitely not vanilla...I'll do anything my lover asks (including things I wouldn't choose on my own)...but I was stuck in a fairly vanilla marriage for a long time before I decided enough was enough. As I said, life is just too short. I'm very happy that I decided to come out of my coccoon, spread my wings, and fly!

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Ok... didn't realize we were supposed to post what we have done from the lists:
have had an uncircumcised partner.
have had a gay sex experience.
Done things involving leather or whips
have had a group masturbation experience
have cum from cunnilingus.
have had a circumcised partner.

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Orgasm, and ejaculation are two different processes....

From here: Female Orgasm

TK, I think regardless of this, most men and women (even in the case of referrring to female orgasm) see "coming" and "orgasm" as one and the same. You may hear references to a womans "cum" (ejaculation), but in general, if someone asks whether a woman came, they are asking whether she had an orgasm.

When I'm with my lover and I say, "I'm going to come," I don't mean I'm about to squirt. I mean I'm about to rocket into another dimension.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
TK, I think regardless of this, most men and women (even in the case of referrring to female orgasm) see "coming" and "orgasm" as one and the same. You may hear references to a womans "cum" (ejaculation), but in general, if someone asks whether a woman came, they are asking whether she had an orgasm.

When I'm with my lover and I say, "I'm going to come," I don't mean I'm about to squirt. I mean I'm about to rocket into another dimension.
LOL then it doesnt make sense in my case.. I come.. lots... but I've never orgasmed.. so I'm not going to start saying I came, in place of orgasmed... it wouldnt be true for me.

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
LOL then it doesnt make sense in my case.. I come.. lots... but I've never orgasmed.. so I'm not going to start saying I came, in place of orgasmed... it wouldnt be true for me.

I get what you're saying now. But I hope you do start to experience orgasms, anyway. For me, sex is about a lot more than "just" orgasms, but being able to have them makes the whole thing much more powerful.