Have we led sheltered lives?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'll bet everyone here has led a sheltered life compared to Honey! After reading that list how many of you feel like you're a virgin? :biggrin1:
I used to think I was kinky until I found this site. Compared to Wild Honey I think most of us are like 14 year old Amish virgins. :biggrin1: LOL

Coming from your average surburban, middle class working family i know i am very sheltered from alot of what life has to offer sexually. I also know there are many things i DO NOT want to try, one of them being fisting .. but like everyone, until im in the grave there is always time to learn new tricks and try something i never thought i would.
Agreed

I have never had a foursome, which is something I dearly want.
Why? You have one mouth and one cock, where is the third woman going? Is she or he fucking your ass? :biggrin1: Not for nothing but most men have enough trouble keeping one woman happy and satisfied sexually.

Two questions: what is "rimming?" I apologize if that's a silly question but I've never heard that term. Anal-oral contact (commonly referred to as anilingus, misspelled as analingus, and colloquially known as rimming, rimjob or tossing the salad) is sexual activity involving contact between the anus or perianal areas of one person and the mouth of another. Thus, anilingus is simultaneously anal sex and oral sex.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rimming

Also, for those of you who experience female ejaculation: is it embarrassing at times it was before I knew what it was. or do guys love it? Most guys love it! I think they feel as if they are conquering heroes when they make a woman squirt. I've never had that happen (or don't think I have).

BTW, this is my new avatar. I hope it's not too revealing. I like a lot of your photos and being new here I wanted to add my own. Tell me if you don't think it fits here. Thanks.
You are beautiful! Your avatar is not too revealing.

To really love someone and dedicate your life to them is a gift from the heavens:smile:
Awww, you are so smart and sweet you inspire me.

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have never:

had a threesome
found my g spot
had anal sex
joined the mile high club
done anything (willingly) involving pain as sexual fun
had a guy larger than 7 inch long or 6 around. (I think)
Felt completely loved, accepted, and wanted just as i am
I would expect the mile high club would be the toughest challenge these days with the increased security.Don't the aircrew keep a sharp eye on everybody? I haven't flown for years.
There are plenty of large guys here who love you just as you are,the only problem is geographical. :rolleyes:

sweetnhot

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've only been on here a few days, but what impresses me is how supportive everyone is about these very private matters...and I love reading the comments people post regarding photos. Almost all are "10" ratings and positive comments. So, I would hope that anyone who hasn't felt accepted and desired just the way they are would begin to feel that way. This has already helped me feel more comfortable with my body and sexual issues...although I do feel like a 14 yr old Amish virgin compared to some. lol

PS: Thanks njqt466 for your comments.

D

deleted105034

I have never had a foursome, which is something I dearly want.

Why? You have one mouth and one cock, where is the third woman going? Is she or he fucking your ass? :biggrin1: Not for nothing but most men have enough trouble keeping one woman happy and satisfied sexually.

I guess I should've specified that I meant two couples:redface: Is there another term for that besides foursome? Anyway, not for nothing, but you're right, I wouldn't know what to do with three women! I would sure give it a try though....

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I would expect the mile high club would be the toughest challenge these days with the increased security.Don't the aircrew keep a sharp eye on everybody? I haven't flown for years.
There are plenty of large guys here who love you just as you are,the only problem is geographical. :rolleyes:
:kiss: as much as i fly, just getting to the loo is a challenge, and once in there, Im not sure how another would fit.. no wait that doesn't sound quite right..:biggrin1:
and since the mile high club is likely not something i'll achieve anyway, I think finding that elusive g-spot is top of the list. wanna help? :flirt:

I've only been on here a few days, but what impresses me is how supportive everyone is about these very private matters...and I love reading the comments people post regarding photos. Almost all are "10" ratings and positive comments. So, I would hope that anyone who hasn't felt accepted and desired just the way they are would begin to feel that way. This has already helped me feel more comfortable with my body and sexual issues...although I do feel like a 14 yr old Amish virgin compared to some. lol

PS: Thanks njqt466 for your comments.

you are so right. When I joined this group I had some serious self esteem issues regarding my physical appearance. Posting pics was something I wasnt accustomed to, but it was my 'self-therapy'- and everyone here IS supportive, and kind, and caring. The people i've met here are the reasons I stay- well, that and some really HOT photos!:tongue:

A major reason is a strong policy statement by the British Medical Association. See: Circumcision Policy Statements ... scroll down to U.K. section. Leadership can make a difference.

again this subject just boils my blood. When Yorkie told me about this forum, one of our first 'conversations' had to do with my loathing of the practice of circumcision, and THATS the real reason I joined, for the chance to debate this issue and others like it- and I am truly grateful to him for convincing me it really wasn't a 'meat (big meat, of course) market' forum like many others. The conversations here are never boring, are often funny and light, and so informative.
See I really still believed it was religious practices here that started widespread custom of circumcision, but reading the BMA statements have given me more information to ponder.
*sigh*
I love this place.:wink:

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:kiss: as much as i fly, just getting to the loo is a challenge, and once in there, Im not sure how another would fit.. no wait that doesn't sound quite right..:biggrin1:
and since the mile high club is likely not something i'll achieve anyway, I think finding that elusive g-spot is top of the list. wanna help? :flirt:
In the spirit of my fellow Yorkshireman Captain James Cook, I shall not only go
"... farther than any man has been before me, but as far as I think it is possible for a man to go."
:wink: :smile:

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've lived a fairly sheltered life and there is a lot I haven't done yet but would like, and other things I have not done nor have any desire to do.

I am not into ANY kind of S&M, for one thing. And women do nothing for me, sexually speaking.

Things I would like to do but haven't yet:

Be with a guy larger than 7.5"
A threesome MMF
Been with a man of any race other than white or Hispanic (this one's not necessarily a priority anymore, but if the opportunity is there, I'm open to it.)

I have...
Been to nude parties
Been with both cut and uncut
Met someone through the personal ads
Been with a man 8 years younger than me (I was 32, he was 24)
Been with a Hispanic man (from Peru - a one-nighter)
Had a one night stand (see above)

Of course, I grew up around a bunch of real prudes, and they'd be shocked and appalled by what I HAVE done!

D_Sherian_LaNeige

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well..... I've checked most of them off, but I've never:

Had sex with a black man
Had a proper DP (the extra guy came too soon)
Had two virgin guys at once
Had MMF with bisexual guys

...maybe I could do all of them at once if I found the right two guys! Hehe.

Obviously there are other things like proper hardcore pain stuff and whatnot, but they're the ones I want to do and haven't.

I have used a strap-on; they don't do much for me though as they're a bit impersonal and really hard on the hips. Double-ended dildos are better :eek:)

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I have:
Led a sheltered life? Yes, until I fell off the prude wagon.:wink:
Had a black partner? Yes
Had a circumcised partner? Yes.
Had a gay sex experience? Yes.
Spotted anyone having sex in public? Yes.
Had a group masturbation experience? Sort of.
Had a threesome? No.