Have you been asked to SHOW IT??????

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by lovembig68, Sep 25, 2009.

1. lovembig68

lovembig68 New Member

For you guys who word gets out that you are VERY well-endowed, have you ever just been asked to show it off to an inquiring girl or guy??? Like they just wanted to see what a big dick looks like, and might not have any interest in going further. Or if you did, did it lead to more upon inspection??????? Include length and thickness in post.

2. D_Cleasby Clapworthy

I had one mate ask if we could compare cock sizes soft and hard coz he reckoned he was small. I had to explain that mine was above average though. He was nearly as big hard though so he had nothing to worry about!I didnt mind comparing though, we were pissed and good mates.

3. D_Cleasby Clapworthy

im 7.5 soft and 9 hard

4. petergroot

Gold Member

Albums:
  5. D_Cleasby Clapworthy

6. petergroot

Gold Member

Albums:
    So I did.

7. JohnnyRoberts

JohnnyRoberts New Member

It's happened to me before at a girl's house. She wasn't going out with me or anything, we were just hanging out. We were talking about sex and things when she suddenly asked me how big my cock was. I told her it was quite big and she said she wanted proof, so I pulled out out of my jeans and she just stared. Then she asked if she could feel it and she ended up jerking me off with two hands. We did it a couple more times after that. Nothing else happened, really. that was a few years ago now.

Draft saved Draft deleted