Have you been cheated ON? How did it make you feel?

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok, there's been tons of threads asking if you have cheated, and what seems like some trolling around here about cheating fantasies, so here's the other side of the coin.

Have you been cheated on? If so, how did it make you feel? Like shit? Or it didn't bother you?

kit_kat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The last time: I felt very hurt and angry and stopped answering his phone calls and I totally ignored him in public - acted as if he wasn't there, pretty soon we didn't run into each other much. However I was also relieved because he had a really tiny micro penis, I'm talking micro - where he had to hold on to the "snug fit" condoms and I was glad I didn't have to deal with that any more. After a while I ran into him and his new girlfriend, I ignored them, but I thought "there but for the grace of G-d..." and the anger went away and I just felt relieved.

Ok, there's been tons of threads asking if you have cheated, and what seems like some trolling around here about cheating fantasies, so here's the other side of the coin.

Have you been cheated on? If so, how did it make you feel? Like shit? Or it didn't bother you?

Last edited:
Reactions: lapdog2001

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
being cheated on made me feel like shit. it made me feel insecure, unworthy, unattractive, and especially betrayed.

but in the long run it helped me realize i didn't need an douchey-asshole like him in my life. he didn't make me happy and the only person who can make me happy was myself. ending the relationship was a good decision and i'm glad i didn't stick around and forgive him for what he did to me.

that was years ago, and i am much happier now... and i also have a bigger and thicker cock in my life! wahoooooo :lmao:

curiouscam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well it made me feel like shit and then of course that turned in to anger. I found out after the relationship ended so it just made the mourning take that much longer. I saw a Shrink for 2 years afterward and was on Zoloft for an additional year. I think the part that hurt most was knowing that we were still having sex while he was hooking up with these people. I couldn't understand why he would expose me to STDs and lord knows what else if he truly loved me. Being cheated on for me was devistating and it changed the way I view love and relationships. The biggest lesson I learned: There is nothing you can do to stop someone from cheating.

kit_kat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanks.

I vaguely remember something like that happening before this last time but I have forgotten the details and don't remember much about the guy except after him I stopped dating ugly guys for "personality" - the main thing I remember from that is thinking "he's that ugly and he cheated?" So these days the guy has to be hot and carrying a big stick - well a stick of a decent enough size to keep a condom in place.

The last time implies more than one occurrence.

I just looked at your gallery photo.

Some men I just can't figure out. :confused::confused::confused:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Yeah. It pissed me off. He was the one who wanted the monogamous relationship in the first place. We were together for six years.

It bothered me. It cost him our friendship. I tell you that.

One thing I do know, I definately do not have any cheating fantasies.
It isn't good to have a heart.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thanks.

I vaguely remember something like that happening before this last time but I have forgotten the details and don't remember much about
the guy except after him I stopped dating ugly guys for "personality" - the main thing I remember from that is thinking "he's that ugly and he cheated?" So these days the guy has to be hot and carrying a big stick - well a stick of a decent enough size to keep a condom in place.

Wow. :frown1:

bigjpgh

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't mind it at all, and in fact have told her that if she feels a need for something different, go right ahead, I just ask that I know about it. The only thing I was pissed about is that she still waited to tell me about it. The actual act I have no problem with. So many issues and so much stress would be relieved if people were more open sexually and more open to sex outside the relationship. Is sex all there is so that if someone has sex with someone outside the relationship should end? I know for me there is so much more than just sex, and just because there is sex outside our relationship doesnt mean our sex stops, far from it. I just think "cheating" gets blown up to a much bigger deal than it is or needs to be.

Reactions: evil1796

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, it sucks.

The whole thing went through stages. There is the intial shock. That is the hurt. I literaly saw my whole future with her flash before my eyes. Everything that I had planned for in the future, everthing I wanted to do was an image flashing in my mind so fast. And the feeling that those things will now never happen. I really loved this girl. She was far from perfect, but who is.

I cried. I had not in years, for anything. It was more of a feeling of lost and unfairness then self worthlessness. It actually felt good to cry. It made me feel human. I was glad to see that I was still capable of showing myself in a most vuneralbe state.

I went through a range of emotions. The strangest was actually physical. I actually went felt phyically numb on one side of my body when I knew it was really over. I tried to work things out hoping there was some saving grace. All on the condition that she would be completely 100% honest and tell me everything. I did not want to go through the shock of finding out more and wanted to take the hit all at once and get it over with. Besides, the type of cheating she did was still salvageable in my mind.

But she lied. And others knew more about it than I did. When I found this part out, that is when I felt the physical part. And I didnt find out from her. A feeling I never want to go through again. But I just hope I wont. Then I find out that it was at least two different guys. Yeah, she did the bad kind of cheating. Its who she is and I am not going to expect that she is going to change. Besides, I want better for myself.

The best part about this was that I found out a lot about myself. I really grew from that as a person and I am most proud at how I handled it all. I am better off without her anyway in so many ways. Then I find out that my family and friends didnt really like her at all, and were just being polite because they care about me.

So I feel it worked out for the best in the end.

D

deleted3782

I don't ever want to feel those feelings again. I felt stupid for not having figured it out sooner, I felt betrayed, I felt less self worth, all capped off with anger and shock. Its hard enough for me to trust someone, going through that makes it even harder the next time.

I am sooo not cut out to be in a relationship. :cool:

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am sooo not cut out to be in a relationship. :cool:

Don't confuse not feeling cut out for a relationship with being in relationships with shitty people. It's a lot different. Believe it or not, there are other compassionate people in the world, but finding them is like scraping through a mountain of manure and finding a diamond. And about as rare too.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
first time around i was preggers and it was with my sister, so i was angry.
second time around i was on the cusp of ending it anyway so i didn't really care.
i didn't feel like shit, i just lost respect for the people involved.

Reactions: lapdog2001

badgirl22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Last boyfriend I had did - made me mad - brought out my competitive spirit and I just wanted to *win* I discovered he was lying to me and I set out to uncover all his lies. Turned out he was basically pathalogical - It felt sort of like a game to me because I felt like I was playing a player - What really pissed me off was I had told him I was fine just dating if he wanted to be with other women and he insisted I was the only one and he also insisted if I slept with anyone else we were done. I documented lie after lie and finally just walked away when I spoke with his girl friend...of FOUR YEARS! He called me sneaky and a liar (HAHAHA) and demanded I give him back all the gifts he ever gave me. I did and I walked away feeling like I was smarter which made me happy. Aside from being mad I felt like I'd wasted a good 5 months of my time with the scumbag looser...

My parting words...You're smart but I'm smarter. A bigger penis will be easy to find. A bigger dick...doubtful! LOLOLOL! So true too!

Reactions: RedDevilCock

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Twice, both times the relationship was nearing its end anyway. The only thing I hated was the lying. The second one to this day, four years later, won't admit to it, but she is with the guy that I accused her of having the affair with.