have you been found on this website against your will?

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by bottlecock, Feb 7, 2012.

1. bottlecock

bottlecock Member

Albums:
    for example, a guy at my work calls me "BC" when he wants to wind me up because he found me on this website, i was just wondering how many other LPSG members who have done nothing wrong, other than having a LP, have to put up with abuse from family, friends, coworkers etc, who just had too much time on their hands, and some how tracked you done via very little information to go on,

in my case. i had mentioned to sum1 else, not this person, but sum1 else, that i had a "support group", not even really specifying the context exactly. at least not expressly. but impliedly yes. and some how just this exchange with another person caused me to be found thanks to some thread posts ive made that only i would make

anyways just wondering if anyone else has had the same problem, where someone from their real world tracked you down on here and identified you

#1 bottlecock, Feb 7, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2012
  2. petergroot

Gold Member

Albums:
    With all due respect, you were not tracked down, you told them where to find you(you told a friend who told a friend who told etc)
    Why can you not deny that it is you? Or tell the friend at work to f off? after all, you are free to do as you please within the context of the law?

3. D_Otis_Criblecoblis

D_Otis_Criblecoblis Account Disabled

The next time the guy calls u BC, whip out your cock and say talk to this......

4. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Next time he walks past and calls you Bc i would politely mention you do have a large penis, but he is by far the larges cock in the building. Unless of course you enjoy your new nickname?

5. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

If you don't reveal yourself, others will invent you.

6. prepstudinsc

Gold Member

If you don't want to be tracked down on here, don't tell people that you are on the site.

7. AG08

Gold Member

There's a reason we all have an alias on this website. It's not like my parents actually named me AG08. I guess you learned this the hard way. I don't tell anyone about this website at all because this is a part of my life that is private. This is a place where I can express myself freely without worrying about being judged. I have revealed things on this website about myself that I have never discussed personally with anyone I really know.

Draft saved Draft deleted