Have you been groped?

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes. A couple of years back in a club in Gran Canaria. I had a drink in one hand and a ciggie in the other so was unable to do anything about it. :smile:

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yes...and I enjoyed it. I suppose there would be circumstances where I would not welcome a gentle exploratory grope, but I can't think of any.

Now, if you're going to be violent or aggressive about groping me, then I'm going to reply with violent aggression toward you.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was in a gay bar with my boyfriend at the time and he stood up to take the drinks we had ordered. While his hands were full holding two drinks, the server stuck his hand down his pants and grabbed him! It was so fast! My boyfriend wasn't offended. He was bisexual and often set off people's gaydars. I think he was shocked and a little bit flattered.

If you were wondering, and I know that you are, he had an average size penis.

Last edited:
Reactions: tgirlsrgreat

sillvert

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was in a wedding and during the group photo, one of the bridesmaids standing in front of me groped me. Just then, they take the photo. Made for a very good smile. Later I found out, that my wife, bet her $50 that she wouldn't do it. She could have done it for free.

bumrubber

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At a party at a friend's house when I was 24, next door neighbor, hot 36 year old, started discreetly grinding her fabulous ass into me and groping me. We kept it low key for awhile. Then when no one was paying attention, sneaked next door to her place and fucked and fucked some more. I think I did her 5 times, the first 3 without pulling out (this was before mandatory condoms). Damn she was hot!

ryguy88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I had recently started dating a guy and we were out having drinks with a few friends of his. (I was wearing Cargo Shorts without underwear.) Out of the blue he announced to them that I have a "big Cock". Of course they all turned their attention to me. He then told them they should check for themselves. My cock sprang to attention when he said that, and I had 3 of his friends taking turns sticking their hands up my shorts and squeezing my Cock. Some lingered longer than others, but we were all smiling..I was so turned on! I wish it would've led to a nice orgy..He and I did have a long hard night with each other, though

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
couple of times in uniform... they must have been overcome with lust, seeing my bulge straining against the fabric.... needless to say, I did not arrest them......(winks)

Last edited:
Reactions: sizequeenie

MrHangman

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
On occasion when I've been drinking with friends, one has touched me inappropriately. I kind of shrug it off. And when I go to concerts, sometimes people really touch me inappropriately. I wonder if they're trying to steal my wallet.

jjsjr

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
All the time!

At first, I was upset. But now that I expect it, I just guard my keys/phone.
I can't control the behavior of everyone else in a club, so you just kinda have to accept it.
Generally, there is about 3 or 4 a night and its one of 3 places: dancefloor, passing someone in the stars, or the bathrooms.

travisblue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
never. i don't think i set of gaydar. I'm a manly man!!

I do have a straight friend that flicks balls. All of his friends balls. it sucks. Several times in retaliation i grabbed his junk and squeezed the fuck out of them, or else donkey punched them. haha funny, right bitch?

hot97

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
yeah at ultra fest in miami last year. there were so many people around and i was drunk. dont know who did it but i know i enjoyed it lol

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, in the crowded subway in NYC, a couple of times by women. Not overt groping but definite touching. I was flattered and surprised since I don't show a huge bulge.