Have you been groped?

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
frequently

I second this
actual full on groping is more rare for me but rubbing up against me is pretty common, tho I did have a girl grope me during some martial arts training, we were Grappling so I groped her back
I probubly managed to grope her a good deal more then she did me really

yep. I've had a woman goose me. Another woman position her ass in my crotch in the bar. Occasionally it feels dirty. More often it has led to some really good sex.

jojodancer

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
On a business trip with an employee of mine and his wife. while at dinner i felt a foot rubbing my crotch, you guessed it, my employee's wife. got so turned on had to get up and go to bathroom, came out of bathroom and there she was. she grabbed my cock and told me she could not wait to have it in her mouth, later that night, she had it in her mouth... and ohhh what a mouth she had.

davethefox

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've had many gropes, but two stand out.

I was at housewarming at some co-workers' new home. We were told to dress as a literary character. I rented a Robin Hood costume and has a nice bulge in the tights. There was a mob trying to get to the backyard where the keg was. While we were playing sardines someone gave me a healthy rubbing. I was surrounded by men; wish I had known who it was.

The other time I was at a small-town summer fair wearing very brief purple cotton shorts that were slit up the sides to the waistband, showing a lot of leg. (Thank you, International Male!) Again I was in close quarters, and I realized that someone had rubbed my bulge and run her hand up and down my leg. I had no idea who it was but I was surrounded by women -- older ones at that! (Not that I'm young!!)

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reading these posts gives me ideas! Being a woman who would be disgusted if an unknown person groped my crotch, it never occurred to me that you guys might find it enticing.

In college, I had a lady friend who was quite attractive. She loved walking through a crowded party or bar and pinching our groping the butts of nice looking guys. Not one ever objected.

D_Sal_Manilla

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My friend Sarah and I always grope each other and on occasionally I play with my friends (guy) nipples. but they are friends and people i trust.

I do hate when strangers try to put their hands on me. Pisses me off to know that they have the arrogance to touch me.

Look but don't touch.

aqua-illusion

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When I was much younger, at the club the dance floor...kept getting my ass grabbed, turn around to find out who but it was too busy (and I was too drunk)

BUT on the other side of things, at the club, hot/cute straight guys, packed dance floor is a good way to brush up against them and kind of touch their dicks or ass, :) BUT that was in my younger days, haven't been clubbing since I was 20.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I was much younger, at the club the dance floor...kept getting my ass grabbed, turn around to find out who but it was too busy (and I was too drunk)

BUT on the other side of things, at the club, hot/cute straight guys, packed dance floor is a good way to brush up against them and kind of touch their dicks or ass, :) BUT that was in my younger days, haven't been clubbing since I was 20.

OMG, you're 27 now?!? You're sooooooo OLD that you certainly can't keep doing anything you did when you were 20.

Yes. In high-school I slapped someone for it. Later when I was older, when I was at clubs or concerts I would have people grope me too. Not exactly a fan of it, but both places are typically so crowded I've never caught the people. If I did, I probably wouldn't be very polite, either.

aqua-illusion

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
OMG, you're 27 now?!? You're sooooooo OLD that you certainly can't keep doing anything you did when you were 20.

Hahaha! I just mean I don't go to the clubs anymore, I outgrew the whole drinking till you're drunk, party all night thing quite quickly, that's all :biggrin1:

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It's happened quite a few times to me, and my reaction depends on who's doing it and where. The most memorable time was one morning on the Piccadilly Line in London. A gorgeous fit guy, who looked Middle-Eastern, and probably in his late 20s got on and stood in front of me. He was holding a leather file in one hand and as the train got busier, the back of his hand brushed my crotch. I moved out of the way, assuming it was just an accidental brush. Then he swapped his folder to the other hand and cupped my balls and started to rub me up and down. I had already moved as far back as I could and, as I was against the end wall of the carriage, I had nowhere else to go and didn't want to cause a scene, but he carried on stroking and I got hard. Then he moved again so that my cock was positioned between his cheeks and he began to rub his backside up and down, flexing his buns. I have never been so turned on in my life, but we arrived at my stop and I had to get off and go to work. Not my most productive day in the office, but it certainly provided some wank fodder for a while after that. I told my other half about it, and every now and then, when we're on a train, he'll rub up against me.

redz_rule

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes. In high-school I slapped someone for it.

Yeah, I had an 'incident' in high school too and to this day I wish I would've smacked the guy for it. At the time I was just so overwhelmingly stunned because he was older and it was just so brazen and disrespectful and for some reason I felt ashamed.

I have been groped countless times since then in bars and clubs (especially when I worked in a bar)... but none did it twice. There is a world of difference between a cheeky bum pinch from someone you are friendly with and a complete stranger putting their hands on you without permission. Not funny.

Get groped all the time on the mat. Submission wrestling gets you in some interesting positions.

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
in a club, but it was not subtle, just reached between my legs and gave it a good squeeze. since i was wearing baggy shorts and going commando, the next one went up my pants leg! lots of fun

also once, attired the same and standing up driving a center console boat, i had a hand shot up a shorts leg for a quick squeeze and tug! loved it!!

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
In the late 60s I was walking down a sidewalk in Paddington, London, England when this older lady approached me and grabbed at my crotch. I was walking down the street in the company of my wife and we both were amazed. What was her purpose?

I enjoyed the attention, but if I recall correctly, My wife took me to our temporary lodging and we enjoyed great sex. I guess she thought she might have competition so it was necessary to get it on, right then and there. Pleasant memories. Thanks for this topic.

D

deleted730192

Ahh, no. I don't drink or spend time in bars or clubs, so that minimizes my exposure to that sort of thing.

Redwyvre

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ah yes, Definitely was groped while I was at a Clash concert I went to as a teenager. Had great seats next to the stage but when the band came out about half of the other concertgoers rushed the stage and suddenly I standing up and slammed together into a writhing mass of other teenagers. We were packed together like sardines, totally immobile, but everyone was moving to the music. A guy behind starting grinding his hard cock into my ass and dry humped me for a long time. I couldn't turned around, barely saw who he was, tried to get a look at him, when he stopped he was gone. Didn't know what to think of it at the time, but I liked it.