Have you been groped?

MoonDoggy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
A few times in clubs of all types. It's usually from behind and squeezing/grabbing/pinching my arse. I'm not bothered by it, but it would be good if I could see who the culprit was or if they followed up with something. Maybe a sly smile and a twinkle in their eye?

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I attended a Broadway show the other night...Jersey Boys...great, great show, btw...!!!

As I was trying to buy a cd during intermission, it was very crowded with a lot of pushing to make a purchase before the intermission was over. I reached over another person to hand the clerk my credit card...bending over a bit...I guess with my ass stuck out a bit...:biggrin:...and at the same time I was gropped from behind. I mean, the hand came between my legs...under and around to grab my entire crotch. That has NEVER happend to me before...and especially at my age. I jumped and yelled out..."Hey, watch it."

After I signed for and got my cd, I turned around and there was a little old lady of maybe 70+....standing behind me. She was Grinning like a the cat that just ate the canary...and she winked at me.

I was so shocked, all I could do was to look at her...but after a second, we we both broke out laughing. I no longer was angry, but felt flattered. It has been a while since I was groped...

All I could think to say to her was..."well, thank you, dear lady...you made my day!"

I saw here later when leaving the theatre, and we winked at each other...

Last edited:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
is why god gave me elbows.
and the devil gave me an inclination to go for the throat.

grab not my nethers.

sixlittleboi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hot friend rubbed my junk. Im not gonna lie I got hard in 2 seconds. I was like WTF?! He laughed because I got hard. I was laughing (and a little embarrassed) and denied it. He went in for a second feel and was called me a liar. LOL i think it was all just a drunken stupid thing. He is straight. But I can always revisit it my head :)

alargecock

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yep. Squeezing onto the tube one morning to work i pulled in behind the last person and the doors shut behind me. I relaxed a bit but was jammed up against the guy in front. Nothing unusual about that at rush hour in London. I noticed the guy in front of me moving his ass around and realised he was grinding it inro my crotch. My cock needs no encouragement and immediately sprang to attention which was exactly what i didn't want. We were crammed in so tight i was praying no one would notice then he must've realised my cock was at full beam and put his hand back and grabbed it. I wanted to tell him to f**k off but also didn't want to draw attention to it so i let him at it. I will never believe somebody didn't notice something but this being London nobody said a word while he furiously rubbed my now dripping cock through my jeans. I jumped off at the next stop holding my briefcase in front of my crotch because i had such a huge tent in my trousers. Fun.

Pierced1953

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A few times by both sexes. Once while trying on a swim suit the salesmen said it was to baggy and brought in another suit and after i put it on he tried ajusting it by pulling the back down over my cheeks and then ran he hand around front and started squeezing my balls, rubbing my cock. I stopped him as my cock did get a little hard.

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In a club, a ballgame, the mall, did anyone, male or female, take the opportunity to touch your junk when they didn't think you would notice? What was your reaction?

Not really. But someone touched my ass with his dick in a very crowded bus. Then he quickly moved away from me. Don't know why. LMAO !!!

D_Harry_Pitz

Experimental Member
Media
Once at a party where everybody was drunk by a gay guy. He grabbed my junk. But he definitely knew I would notice it since he was standing right in front of me. I pushed him away and raised my fist to make it clear I would punch him if he touched me again.

In a club by the girlfriend of one of my best friends. Funny detail, she first asked for permission from her bf and from me.

I have an ex-girlfriend that regularly gropes me, I do the same with her. At least as long as we are both single.

More than once at a music concert by random people. I guess it's easier there to get away with it.

At a music festival a female friend of mind was standing in front of me, but as you may know, those crowds move. And at first I thought it was coincidence, but after a while it became obvious she was intentionally grinding her butt into my crotch. I got hard and we did this dance for the entire concert of the band that was playing (don't remember which one). Afterwards we never even spoke of this.

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Oh yeah! I have a few times. At this place I used to work I had a married administrative assistant who couldn't keep her hands off. Needless to say we "worked late" on numerous occasions.

Last edited:

MissThing

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've seen a few bulges out and about that I always imagine groping for a second, but couldn't really ever bring myself to do it! LOL! It's always nice to see one when I'm out and about, and I don't mind if they see me noticing, either. I'm sure most guys probably get a nice ego boost from it, and who can't benefit from a little stroke to the ego every now and then?
:biggrin1:

D

deleted300444

Yes, once on a crouded Chicago CTA Train, on my front and once on a crouded Chicago CTA Trsin I once felt what I thought was an erect penis on my ass/hip. The joys of public transportation.

Sports, massage, docter, dont count, right?

dcsurvivor92

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes, a couple of times. First, at a club I went to when I was in college. Went with my best friend, who was also my fuck buddy in high school. Went to the bar to get our drinks and some guy, who was like 45-50 and looked like a major perv, grabbed my ass, rubbed it and held on to it. He says, "I'd love to eat your ass." I told him not to ever fuckin' touch me again. When I returned with the drinks, my friend (who is built like a football player) sensed I was pissed and asked what the guy had said to me. I told him and he said I'll take care of it. I asked him not to, but he took off. After watching them argue a bit, the older guy left. I asked my friend what he said to him. He said I told him if he ever so much as looked at you again, he would be looking up at the ceiling for a very long time. My hero...lol.

Another time I was on a second date with this guy, and we had finished dinner, drinks and watching the entertainment. We left the restaurant a little tipsy and outside, with people going in the restaurant and traffic going by, he keeps grabbing my ass and junk. I got a little hard. I later found out he was married, with kids. I was surprised he was so daring in public, and in a very small town. However, I should have known. During the entertainment, I went to the bathroom to pee, and he followed me. With someone in a stall on the end, he grabs me and pulls me into a stall and starts kissing me like crazy. I wanted to stop but to this day, he is hands down the best kisser I have ever had. I seriously melted.

As someone said, there are many kinds of gropes. For me it was the one you don't mind or want to happen, and the other one from someone that was unsolicited, and was just plain creepy. Hope I never experience that one again.

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yes, in the gym steam room but he left before I could grope him. Several months later he and I were alone in the locker room and I went up to him and said my turn and groped his stuff. Now when we see each other we chat - nothing more.

F_Man

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In a crowded tram in Helsinki, a very handsome younger guy tightly in front of me cupped my crotch and just held his hand there, and smiled at/past me like nothing. Very nice:)

When fitting trousers and a shirt at a shop/boutique in Soho, Manhattan. An eager sales clerk want help, and he tucked my shirt in the trousers and made sure he cupped my bulge in briefs. I was surprised. Bought the shirt, not the trousers.:smile:

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have an ex-girlfriend that regularly gropes me, I do the same with her. At least as long as we are both single.

I was this way with a former FWB. There were times we weren't fucking, but still crossed paths. If neither of us was in a monogamous relationship, some groping and teasing usually happened, sometimes followed up by putting the 'F' back in FWB. :wink:

At a music festival a female friend of mind was standing in front of me, but as you may know, those crowds move. And at first I thought it was coincidence, but after a while it became obvious she was intentionally grinding her butt into my crotch. I got hard and we did this dance for the entire concert of the band that was playing (don't remember which one). Afterwords we never even spoke of this.

That is strange that neither of you followed up on that. I was in a similar situation, but with with a girl I was seeing at the time. She knew what she was doing when grinding into me, and knew what my reaction would be. It was a form of foreplay, as we sometimes didn't make it home before pulling over to the side of the road and getting busy.:biggrin1: