Have you been groped?

mek

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I started work in a hospital, and was encouraged to wear scrubs. I wore boxers and the scrubs fit like pajamas, lots of bulging and wiggling. I was walking up some stairs, a nurse behind me quickly reached around and had a quick feel. She said, yep, they fit ok.

D_Phil_Doneafew

Account Disabled
Media
I've seen a few bulges out and about that I always imagine groping for a second, but couldn't really ever bring myself to do it! LOL! It's always nice to see one when I'm out and about, and I don't mind if they see me noticing, either. I'm sure most guys probably get a nice ego boost from it, and who can't benefit from a little stroke to the ego every now and then?
:biggrin1:

+1. Love cock watching but not brave enough to reach out and touch someone.

92philip

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Yes I had about 12 guys groping me at steamworks. Kinda felt awkward. I don't mind if they watch but I'm not a fan of being treated like a piece of cattle for sale

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Sitting in a club one night a girl sat next to me and ran her hand up my leg. It led to a pretty good blow job later that night.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Me, groped? Sometimes I wonder if someone taped a sign to my back reading "Grope me." Yes, I've been groped many times, and not just in bars. I used to ride the train everyday when I worked in Atlanta. From the do-you-think-i'm-stupid department: guy standing in the aisle down from me, suddenly moves down the aisle and has to pass in front of me squeezing into me because of the crowd, smiles and says "sorry." Yeah, right. This was almost a daily occurrence.

cityson

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Maybe so, Hung Jon, but how is the person to know if you're attracted to him/her? He/she may be convinced you are and then - smack! ;-)

Here's the way I look at it: if I'm attracted to the person doing the groping, then it's ok and maybe even desired. But if not, please keep your hands to yourself. ;-).

cyrushkcurtis

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
In a club, a ballgame, the mall, did anyone, male or female, take the opportunity to touch your junk when they didn't think you would notice? What was your reaction?
I've never been groped, but the question reminds me that while I was walking in the park one day, I saw an attractive young couple standing face to face, talking. As I remember it, he was wearing jeans or slacks. Suddenly, she reached down and placed her hand under his crotch. He immediately jumped back two feet! I thought to myself, well, I guess he now knows what she wants!

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been groped only by women. a few times in bars, or outside a bar sometimes it's done over the top of my jeans. a few gals stuck their hands in my pants, and one just unzipped my fly and reached in. I must have something they like, cuz I fucked them all.

D_Skippy_Skidmarx

Sexy Member
Media
I am a spin instructor in a small town gym and chicks pinch, grab or slap my ass about every six months. While I am flattered, it's not cool. Nor is it professional when it comes from a coworker. Most of the gropes come from gym members and few come from coworkers.

Last edited:

VikingDude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am usualy taller than most people and my waist is usualy above people's "groping range" so i can't be successfully groped by most unless i allow it. Otherise they'll just grope my legs lol.

str8bro1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Many times - especially at my firehouse. Those guy molest me most times I show up. Gotta say I love it in the most straight way possible - they make me feel great. I get more compliments and grab ass from men than ever from women. somehow it means more to me. One firemen actually cupped my ass and held it for a min. Until it got awkward.

D_Phil_Doneafew

Account Disabled
Media
Only once, sadly. I was trying on a suit and needed a different size. The salesman came into the dressing room with me and grabbed a big handful. He was cute and I immediately pitched a tent. That was as far as I let it go though. In retrospect I should have gotten a bj while I was there. Oh well.

MrGoodDate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This is true , while in college years , a carload of us needed directions to a monestary. We stopped at a priest's house and the priest gave me directions.... but he also hugged me affectionately. Not for me. I have told this to noone until now.