have you been nicknamed

uncut1982

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd take that as a compliment, not an embarrassment.

I don't have a nickname, but I have been called by a few size-related words by some friends, if that counts.

georgega

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A massage provider gave me a password (so she would know she'd seen me before) as The White Bull.

logman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah - someone called me "the club" once, but the most common nickname for me is used where I work. I'm mostly gay, but I fooled around with one of my female co-workers. There is a sign-up list in the breakroom for an upcoming potluck picnic and she listed my name and what I'm planning to bring - "can of corn". She also once posted a handwritten sign near my bicycle that said "can of corn parking", LOL. My feelings alternate between being flattered and embarrassed, so I removed both of those written references.

bigmoochie

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never been given one, either.

Many think that "Big Moochie" refers to my dick. Not so. Actually, my 3 best friends are all 6'3" to 6'6". I'm 5'11". Therefore . . . I'm "Big" Moochie. Get it? :rolleyes: Where they got moochie is anyone's guess! But when I started using Moochie online, I discovered there are quite a number of them. Where did it come from? I don't know.

My buddies also call me "old man" because I'm older than all of them by anywhere between 3 weeks to 4 months.

Tall guy humor. I just don't get it.

elgrande

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
"Fireman", 'cause I'm carrying a hose. I have a friend who's also pretty big, and he's a huge fan of Nine Inch Nails (we all are) aka NIN so we call him "NID" as in "Nine Inch Dick".

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"Meat" ala Porky's, which morphed into "Beef"

I was once affectionately nicknamed "Mr. Puppy Pants" because she said it felt like there was a puppy hiding in my pants.

...OB

jumbo747jet

Superior Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Some of the guys in school started calling me Jumbo in around year 7 or 8. Was known as Jumbo during school but now nobody knows me by that name except on-line

D

deleted299888

I once made the mistake of showing the Full Monty on this fan forum, after which I gained the nick "Manda," after a fictional, 100-foot Anaconda from the manga "Naruto."

To be honest, I like the nick. I think it's kind of cool, so long as you don't confuse it with "Amanda."

B_str8hungyo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i have a few names from different groups of friends, but i go by

king ding-a-ling, dong-a-long, home wrecker, louisville slugger, the dick, meat, sausage, dip-stick and jack the ripper(of asses and pussies)...which evolved into jack.

i got some names in high school from team mates, most of them in the navy, and some from some people that i fucked...