Have you been sent an instant message?

xblokegb: hi there.
just to let anyone know, that you can check to see if you have been sent an instant message by keeping an eye on the top right corner of the window.
It will say:
Hey <username>, you have x messages.
Just click on the number to read your instant message!

May be I've sent you one :)
Xblokegb

Finedessert: Annnnnd what would be in the message??

Grandpa

xblokegb: Do we have a one track mind? ;)
Just thought it would be a good way to invite to chat! ;D

BIGBOYDAVE: [quote author=xblokegb link=board=meetgreet;num=1048870091;start=0#0 date=03/28/03 at 08:48:10]hi there.
just to let anyone know, that you can check to see if you have been sent an instant message by keeping an eye on the top right corner of the window.
It will say:
Hey <username>, you have x messages.
Just click on the number to read your instant message!

May be I've sent you one  :)
Xblokegb[/quote]
Great Idea People especially the newer ones joining need to be reminded that its there Thanks :)

xblokegb: Hey there BigBoyDave, looks like folks still aint got the jist, so here we go again!!!

xblokegb ::)

drrionelli: Given that the title of this thread is "Have You Been Sent An Instant Message?", perhaps we should try that. Why doesn't everybody here send SOMEBODY else on the members roster an instant message? Perhaps we could reactivate interest of some of them, that way.

Of course, to answer the question, yes, I have been sent an instant message. And for those who have obliged, thank you! ;D

AnonyMs: i love getting instant messages! but only if they are charming and funny! Funny thing is - they need to be called private messages 'cause if i am not logged on the board, they sure ain't instant!