Have you been to a nudist camp / club / resort? Your experiences?

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by RandyL, Nov 23, 2007.

1. RandyL

RandyL New Member

I think going to a nudist camp or club or resort would be interesting, but I'd like to hear from people who have been there.

My concerns:

1. My cock needs to stay the right size, walking around with a full on ROD is not good, but having it shrivel up to a 1-1/2 inch stub is probably worse. It needs to stay at the point of "full but soft". The men know what I mean. It's hanging pretty good but isn't starting to stand up just yet.

2. It needs to be away from where I live don't want to run into anyone who knows me!

3. If I see a woman with big huge tits who's totally hot, or a man with a full coverage foreskin, do I LOOK, or not, or just sneak some peeks?

4. Speaking to someone else there. It seems a bit weird right now to start in on some conversation with a full nude man sitting next to me.

Haven't been there yet, don't know what to think, looking for tips from experienced people here.

Also, I've read that some nudist places don't let in single men, they have to bring a woman with them. Women can get in alone. True?

2. Big en

Big en New Member

Albums:
    Not sure on this one as I only went once...an odd experience

3. RandyL

RandyL New Member

Anyone else got some thoughts on this?

4. dong20

Gold Member

I've never been to one, and have no interest in doing so. Primarily because I prefer to have editorial control over the naked people I interact with.

5. Da Admiral

Da Admiral New Member

As you can see I don't post much but I have there several times . It is just like any other RV Park 'cept the clothes thing . I have a fenced in back yard , privacy fence set up and no I don't do clothes at home . Restoring here too :banana:

6. Willy_the_Wonka

Willy_the_Wonka New Member

Albums:
    WHen I was staying on Maui a couple years back, I found my way (not too difficult, considering it's an island :rolleyes:) to what is known as "Baby Beach". I felt a little shy at first, and walked the length of the beach, trying to be nonchalant at all the groups of people having what just seemed a normal day at the beach, except nekkid. :eek::redface:

I was told that the north end of this little enclosed cove was where the gay guys hung out, and that the bushes north of that area was where guys went up and cruised. I found a spot in the sun a few feet away from other guys laying there, and it just felt awkward at first. I did get a look around from time to time, and others started to fill in the blank areas near me, but there wasn't a lot of casual interation. This is what I basically noticed....couples on vacation (judging from the paleness of their skin :tongue: ) and single guys cruising, which I wanted no part of, sorry. A lot overweight people, a lot of older hippie-type people....overall, the beach was more civilized and tame than a regular tourist-swamped beach. I worried about...ahem, "appearances" (ie dangle) but everything seemed fine, and looking around, I had nothing to worry about. WHen I got up to leave and slid on my OP shorts, then I noticed that the heat from the sun had treated Willy Jr, as far as quality of dangle. :cool: ....and noticed in my peripherals a few looks too. :biggrin1:

Now if I had gone in the water, I dunno, as the water can be anywhere from tepid bathwater to nipply. :eek:

7. mixedcock

mixedcock New Member

been to same beach in HI,

it was an odd mix to me of some clothed and some unclothed people, but was just like you said, a normal day at the beach just less clothing

Draft saved Draft deleted