Have you been to a party that turned into group sex?

stretchem_out

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Sure I've been to parties like that--not nearly enough of them--but I have been to such parties. I can think of four parties of that sort off the top of my head. One was on a camping outing and beer party combination during college. One was a Halloween party a year or so after I'd graduated. The other two had started out as pool parties.

I suspect matters like these aided in the development of the Polaroid camera.

D_Polyphebus Hammertoe

Account Disabled
Media
Yeah, back in college this happened several times. Always involved alcohol lol. A couple times my boyfriend and I started fucking to try and get people to go home from a party we threw... didn't work lol. My fav time was right after I broke up with my bf of 2 years, and went to a good friends birthday house party. It musta bben a sympathy thing, but I ended up having a 5-way on the kitchen floor, being the center of attention. Oh to live that again haha!

B_Bigp22

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ya I remember many years ago back in college my buddies and I all getting naked and having sex with our friends in front of eachother, it was never a full out party but it always led to someones dick out getting sucked, then someone fucking on the couch to everyone fucking... those were the days

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media
I left a party early once and my mate said after i left an orgy started, hence ive been angry at myself ever since, haha :D

that same type thing was always happening to me....i once went to a party with a female "friend" i was trying to be with(never got her into bed by the way)the party seemd slow so i went home she wanted to stay,and she said she was gonna get a ride with her girlfriend who was there..
all i heard about that monday in school was how her and two other girlfriends gave blow jobs to the two guys that were there...

B_ScottWilliamsonOC

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just once. My second year in college. The baseball team had a pool party at one of the player's house. Those that had girl friends brought them over and there were a few other girls there. Of course, by around 8pm, it became a skinny dipping party and some of the couples were having sex in various places of the backyard.

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've been to a couple of pool parties which turned into group sex. I think it's because they involve people already heaving a good time, getting liquored up AND wearing very little clothing. Come night time, guys are horned up and looking for fun.

I was at a party where a woman was blowing guys in a room and I have been to parties where men and women hook up but have sex away from everyone else but make no secret about what is going on.