Have you been to a party that turned into group sex?

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have been to a couple of parties where they turn into a big group sex thing, more commonly though Ive been to more arranged group sex parties. Usually any that turn into that are in the extreme hours and only have the most hard core partiers and intoxication is putting the state mildly. Most of it starts around dares, games, and bragging. If it evolves from a game (like strip janga) it usually involves only a couple people in my experience. If it involves a pool it starts with a dare usually to skinny dip. I think these are some of the most intense sexual moments, seeing people fuck or go at it next to you is an astounding thing.

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
just wondering if anyone has been to parties (college or other) that have turned into a massive orgy or where a couple just start having sex in front of everyone...?

um, nope, nope I haven't. More's the pity :frown1:

spk_jones

Sexy Member
Media
All of our team parties (gongshows) turn into group sex. there super hot with athlete guys and hot puck bunnies. Fun to watch and even better to participate.

BadRobot

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, absolutely!
I have attended a number of dinner-get-togethers with my Couple Friends where the party of several couples with a few select singles in attendence turned into an all out Orgy where everyone enjoyed themselves...lots of oral, one-on-one, three-somes and four-somes happened. The whole watching and being watched situation was nice!
What was really incredible was performing Dp (Double Penetration) with my Couple Friends in the center of a ring of couples who had gathered to watch our performance..while enjoying ourselves, it was nice to hear some hot, wicked, positive comments on our little "show" too :)

lickme69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No I would really like to go to one at least once. I have been to parties where couples would leave the room to go have sex. Everybody knew what was going on but they did not do it in front of everyone.

SR_Les Intercourse

Experimental Member
Media
I wish!!! Only in my dreams lol

haha same here...

No I would really like to go to one at least once. I have been to parties where couples would leave the room to go have sex. Everybody knew what was going on but they did not do it in front of everyone.

yeah ive done that before but its never been a full out public orgy

just wondering if anyone has been to parties (college or other) that have turned into a massive orgy or where a couple just start having sex in front of everyone...?

There can be little doubt that sex is more fun when you are impressive physically, when you can "wow" your partner. Us small dick guy have to accept that no one is "wowed" by our dicks. Makes sex a lot less fun.

This became clear to me after I saw a long time girl friend indulge in group sex. I thought our sex was great over the years. We would fuck like minks for a long time, but she usually wanted head at the end "so she could cum too." She also gave my smaller than average dick little attention or notice. . . I wasn't really expecting any.

She was very very different with the 2 big cocked guys who dropped by her apartment one evening. We weren't exclusive and I knew she was promiscuous, so I wasn't surprised she wanted group sex. . . but she was so different with big cock guys.

The whole experience really burst my bubble, but I tried to hide how I felt during, but I couldn't help talking about it later.

I said something like "You really liked those big cocks, huh?" She grinned back "No different than how you'd act if we got it on with a big titted girl." "Maybe so," I had to admit. My girl friend's tits were basically small hanging flaps with big hard nipples pointing down.
I didn't talk to her about the details that really hurt me.

When the 1 guy and then the other finally, after some flirting, pulled down their pants, exposing their big hard cocks she was enthusiastically all over them, talking, praising and handling, licking, clearly having fun. She was "wowed" and wanted them to know it which, in turn, thrilled them. Then she knelt in front of them gave them head, alternating between one and the other. Both engaged in lustful dirty talk the whole time. We had always been near silent during sex and she'd suck me a little only when I was slow to get hard. She never seemed to have fun sucking my cock. She never let me cum in her mouth. After urging, she deep throated both of them proudly.

Before I knew it, both guys had cum in her mouth. I didn't realize when the first guy came until after an obvious swallow she joked about how big his load was. The 2nd guy was thrusting pretty hard when he came. Cum spilled out over her mouth over her tits as she tried to swallow.

Next, amazingly to me, they were taking turns fucking her with no recovery period needed. She groaned or gasped on each stroke whereas she only purred a little with me. She insisted they both pull out before they came, one jacked-off on her ass from behind and the other came in her mouth again after pulling out of her pussy and then straddling her face.

Later, after her guy friends were gone, I couldn't help but exclaim, "You came so often while they fucked you." She laughed and said, "I wasn't cumming! You try not to make noise when a guy is shoving a big cock in you!"

In many ways, I still regret not joining in my group sex opportunity of those many years ago. But, the guys and the woman razzed each other about their size differences in the big range. They would have had a field day with me. But, I always think, with regret, that I "should" have been able to handle it.

The big problem, I guess, was that the woman told me how embarrassed she was that I was too chicken to participate. She was ashamed of me, not of my dick!

Maybe I should take it easy on myself. Maybe it should be no big deal that smaller than average guys may not be cut-out for orgies.

There can be little doubt that sex is more fun when you are impressive physically, when you can "wow" your partner. Us small dick guy have to accept that no one is "wowed" by our dicks. Makes sex a lot less fun.

This became clear to me after I saw a long time girl friend indulge in group sex. I thought our sex was great over the years. We would fuck like minks for a long time, but she usually wanted head at the end "so she could cum too." She also gave my smaller than average dick little attention or notice. . . I wasn't really expecting any.

She was very very different with the 2 big cocked guys who dropped by her apartment one evening. We weren't exclusive and I knew she was promiscuous, so I wasn't surprised she wanted group sex. . . but she was so different with big cock guys.

The whole experience really burst my bubble, but I tried to hide how I felt during, but I couldn't help talking about it later.

I said something like "You really liked those big cocks, huh?" She grinned back "No different than how you'd act if we got it on with a big titted girl." "Maybe so," I had to admit. My girl friend's tits were basically small hanging flaps with big hard nipples pointing down.
I didn't talk to her about the details that really hurt me.

When the 1 guy and then the other finally, after some flirting, pulled down their pants, exposing their big hard cocks she was enthusiastically all over them, talking, praising and handling, licking, clearly having fun. She was "wowed" and wanted them to know it which, in turn, thrilled them. Then she knelt in front of them gave them head, alternating between one and the other. Both engaged in lustful dirty talk the whole time. We had always been near silent during sex and she'd suck me a little only when I was slow to get hard. She never seemed to have fun sucking my cock. She never let me cum in her mouth. After urging, she deep throated both of them proudly.

Before I knew it, both guys had cum in her mouth. I didn't realize when the first guy came until after an obvious swallow she joked about how big his load was. The 2nd guy was thrusting pretty hard when he came. Cum spilled out over her mouth over her tits as she tried to swallow.

Next, amazingly to me, they were taking turns fucking her with no recovery period needed. She groaned or gasped on each stroke whereas she only purred a little with me. She insisted they both pull out before they came, one jacked-off on her ass from behind and the other came in her mouth again after pulling out of her pussy and then straddling her face.

Later, after her guy friends were gone, I couldn't help but exclaim, "You came so often while they fucked you." She laughed and said, "I wasn't cumming! You try not to make noise when a guy is shoving a big cock in you!"

In many ways, I still regret not joining in my group sex opportunity of those many years ago. But, the guys and the woman razzed each other about their size differences in the big range. They would have had a field day with me. But, I always think, with regret, that I "should" have been able to handle it.

The big problem, I guess, was that the woman told me how embarrassed she was that I was too chicken to participate. She was ashamed of me, not of my dick!

Maybe I should take it easy on myself. Maybe it should be no big deal that smaller than average guys may not be cut-out for orgies.

https://www.lpsg.com/forums/fictitious-stories.13/

Reactions: gayhunglover

chrisjason

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
nude-college-naked-party-pic-young-naturists.jpg

1408001833_4.jpg

980x.jpg

2915534_6_o.jpg

For the record, I was at one of these parties pictured.

For the record, I was at one of these parties pictured.

What happened to the camera when actual sex was happening? Beautiful people, though.