have you been turned on after walking in on someone?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by dave2006, Nov 11, 2006.

1. dave2006

dave2006 New Member

having you ever caught someone having sex or masturbating and been turned on it even though it was accidental.

I have caught several of my roommates in college with various gf. But one time when I came come early after class. I walked in to see my roommate gf riding him like a horse. I only saw her for like three seconds before she covered up with a sheet. But those three seconds of her boobs bouncing up and down were enough to cause me to rub one out later.

I was woken in the night to hear a different roommate beating off in the middle of the night which inspired me to do the same!

2. thedude111

thedude111 New Member

In the Military, when I was first over in Germany. I was in a crowded 6 man room. One of my buds would sneak his girlfriend in thru' a window and fuck her like crazy during the night. The lockers etc. were shifted around our bunks to give some privacy. I Could hear a bit...tho' he kept music on all night. Not loud but enough to mute some of the moaning/grunting. Still I had a fairly good view...and if I felt I was not scene...I would beatoff watching.. or turn over and beatoff. Tho rare.... I have heard guys beatoff in their bunks at night. Usually it was soft slapping sounds that reached a cresendo, with some muffled gasps. Most of the time it did not turn me on. I was to tired and just wanted to sleep. But I guess depending on my mood etc. I would quietly and with as little bed jerking, join in and satisfy my own needs.
    Glad I was Army. Cause a cpl friends I met... said they were Submariners. And there is nearly Zero privacy on a sub. You have small thin bunks... literaly right next to one another. You do have small curtains for some privacy that go around your bunks. And it is considered the "norm" to have an old sock around, that each man owns to masturbate into. They said at times, like after a shift and everyone got into their bunks... you knew almost all were beating off into their socks. That would be odd to get used to. But, I guess if there is no other privacy around. You take what you can get, when out to sea for months at a time.

Draft saved Draft deleted