Have you been with one as small as mine?

babydickk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Has anyone ever been with one as small as mine?

Just curious to know how it feels to be able to fully wrap your hand around a small thin one when your used to gripping your own thick man meat?

Ladies, what would be your immediate reaction? have u been with smaller?

comments on my gallery most welcome (be glad to reply the favour)

eyemready

Sexy Member
Media
Baby. We've talked before on the boards. I'm average and I've enjoyed playing with all sizes. One of my favorite friends back in the day was VERY small but he was so fun and enthusiastic AND he fancied himself as total top, although I could never really see what he could do with it. He came like a fountain, tho. When did you first realize your size relative to others? Did it bother you in your heart? Has your ego been stunted like your cock? You seem refreshing! Do you lack confidence?

babydickk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Although I was generally always aware I was undersized..it really started to impact once I started engaging in play with girls.

My first handjob was when I was 13 from a girl who had given handjobs or blowjobs to at least 5 other guys (seen many more). When I whipped it out..she looked stunned..and said "your dick isnt thattt small"..but I could tell what she really meant was "its tiny"...I remember some of the other guys she was with..they would whip it out at school sometimes..and were 7+" at that age when I was in the low 4's...

It mattered less until a few years ago (im 23 now) when I realized I could tell sex wasnt tottaly fulfilling for some of the girl I was with...I started findout out more and more that girls were talkin about it..and one girl had actually broken it off with me cuz of my size..they all priased me and my oral ability, but couldnt overlook the small cock factor

I find the first time I expose myself thrilling, and I mix in mild size convo with girls im with (careful not to push it) but online i actively enjoy size humiliation and the like :)

hope that sheds some light...

D_Adoniah Sheervolume

Account Disabled
Media
dude, i was with a guy who was smaller than my PINKY (no joke). his balls were the size of small peas. he was extremely self-conscious, as one can imagine.

while i wouldn't be satisfied with his endowment in a long relationship, i thought his offerings were as rare as an 11-incher and decided to make the best of it! guys: just imagine how amazing it would feel if someone could get their mouth around your cock and BOTH balls at the same time--i sent him through the roof. ;)

Sixofspades

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You're not even that tiny, babydick. Granted you're no Mandingo but I mean you're probably just on the smaller side of real-world average. I'm sure heaps of men and women alike have had cocks like yours.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I just looked at your gallery and if I'm reading you correctly, you may not like my comments...but then perhaps I wouldn't like yours. You really are in the normal range and maybe you just have to deal with that. I can't believe humiliating yourself is healthy and I wish better for you.

D_Earlsomme Eatsprick

Sexy Member
Media
Has anyone ever been with one as small as mine?

Just curious to know how it feels to be able to fully wrap your hand around a small thin one when your used to gripping your own thick man meat?

Ladies, what would be your immediate reaction? have u been with smaller?

comments on my gallery most welcome (be glad to reply the favour)

I'm very curious about small thin cocks. I think they are interesting because of their rarity and because they have a sort of special quiet beautiful that big and huge cocks haven't. In general I prefer small things over the big ones: like small girls, small animals and all small objects. There is a special appeal and coolness in things that one have to bend down to be aware of their beautiful.
So, "bigger is better" it is, in my opinion, simply not always true. I'm proud of my big cock, but you can be proud of yours too, however in a different way. Be aware I'm not here to tell you a small cock is (sexually speaking) better than a big cock.

You haven't to search the "size effect" and you haven't to search girls interested in the "size effect" too. You have not to put your values on having a big penis. We all are searching through our life people with similar or complementar values, this is why "big" guys are on lpsg all together. Typically, all what don't fit with our values we aren't aware of or we aren't interested in, even if it is extremely important for other people.
So we all have to search what is good for us, to be proud of ourselves. Are you sure you are searching what is good for you?

LACJohn

Experimental Member
Media
I'm not gay but I've heard from girls who apparantly say that they like large dicks and tiny ones (cute little toys) the most, not really caring much for average sized ones.

jakobshay68

Experimental Member
Media
hell its what you got be happy with it!! when you cum does it feel good?? and its not the size that matters its what you CAN DO with it ... I had a boyfriend that was smaller but man he knew how to push my buttons. mmm
I say it is just right!!

chococlit

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I actually had one smaller than yours....easier to take up my ass ;). He was loads of fun and we got along so great. Too bad he lived in Florida...but the few days we spent together were awesome.

WTFmate

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey man seeing your photos almost looked like I was seeing photos of myself.... I feel for ya'

babydickk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
With that said...Do I have the smallest (and most active) dick on this site ?(for an unmarried guy)...

Like the above post..some claim to be my size or smaller, but dont post?

Is mine the smallest?

PWRSTRK

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Been with them... and love them. Wouldn't mind having a chance to see/touch yours!