Have You Bottomed For 2 or More Hung Tops

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by macungie, Sep 16, 2010.

1. macungie

macungie New Member

Albums:
    Have you bottomed for 2 or more tops that are hung. How did you feel about it while you were doing it. And how did you feel about it after. My Fb-Bf is just over 9 inches and talked me into having a 4-way with 2 other tops he meet online that were hung about 8-8.5. It was great while we were doing it, but after I felt ashamed about it. I almost felt like I was raped. It was like they were trying to see who could fuck me harder and who could cause the most pain and loudest groans from me. I told my Fb-Bf that I really did not want to do this again. He does'nt understand why I feel this way. He keeps saying my cock was rock hard the whole time and that I shot 2 loads, so I most of like it. Anybody else experience this.

2. phoenix08

phoenix08 Member

Albums:
    Well, not that I'm a total pig or anything, well maybe a little, but my partner and I vacation in Georgia every summer at a great gay get away called "The Parliament House in Augusta". It's a VERY VERY playfull place. On many visits we have made friends with other couples and played around. You should not feel like you were used at all..or even raped......I've always felt very full filled after and yes maybe a bit worn out...lol..:biggrin1: But it's great having 3 tops working hard to make you moan just a little louder when they're working your ass over and trying to prove who's the better top, and who can pound harder, and who can go deeper and most of all who can make your eyes roll the farthest back in your head......but I'll tell you one thing, the real winner in a 4 way with only 1 bottom, IS THE BOTTOM !! So, relax a little and let yourself enjoy the ride, after all they're only getting off 1 time each, maybe 2, and you get to enjoy yourself for the whole night at they're expense. And remember your the bottom and they're all tops so make them work for it !!!! after all without you all they can do is maybe jerk or suck each other off....:wink:

3. phoenix08

phoenix08 Member

Albums:
    come on guys........I know I'm not the only bottom out there that has done this.......come on........I've seen you guys hang in a sling for hours and hours with a bottle of poppers and a huge smile on your face..:eek:... let this guy know that he shouldn't have bad feelings about what happened, show some support !

4. B_cockluv10

B_cockluv10 New Member

I have 2 well hung bfs that often double team me and I love it.
    Sometimes we have other tops join us. Heaven for me is being the only bottom in a house full of tops. I love being gang banged. Afterwards I feel exhausted, satisfied and happy.

5. Absolutfun

Absolutfun Member

Albums:
    I have had this happen several times and I love it. You should not be ashamed. There is nothing wrong with enjoying your sexuality!

6. bottom4size

bottom4size Member

7. OnMyKnees45069

OnMyKnees45069 New Member

Man I would give anything to be in your shoes. 3 well hung tops all in one night. Revel in it.

8. Man4menu

Man4menu Member

Albums:
    Always came across my mind but never really had two at one time, one of my fetish is to be double F**k by two hung Cocks

9. vincentfromsby

vincentfromsby New Member

It's every bottom's dream to have 3 well hung tops fuck you in a night
    You should enjoy it

10. chefgreg

chefgreg New Member

I am not gay so I have never experienced getting my fudge packed, but whatever you do sexually you should enjoy. Don't feel ashamed you did nothing wrong unless having a good time is wrong. I take it you love being a bottom so just have fun making dick disappear with your ass and don't do anything that makes you feel ashamed.

11. acc90630

acc90630 Member

Albums:
    Luck indeed

12. Snozzle

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Sounds like they were more concerned about their own pleasure than yours, and that would make you feel used. Your feelings are legitimate and nobody should discount them. But it's their attitude, not their number that's to blame. If he suggests it again with some other guys, don't necessarily turn them down. Spend a little time getting to know them before you let them in. If you don't like the vibe, excuse yourself. Especially, if they seem to be out to prove something to each other that doesn't include you, give them a miss. If they're concerned about your feelings and pleasure, that experience could be as good as the first one was bad.

13. psguy64

Gold Member

I think this is excellent advice -- to all of us.

Thank you

14. B_bottom3inch

B_bottom3inch New Member

yeah i was fucked by a real father and son they were 7+ inches

15. Psubttmboi

Psubttmboi New Member

Most bottoms I know dream of having all hung tops fuck them. I've had the please of having 4 8+ inch tops fuck me. It was kind of the same situation as yours... basically the tops trying to prove who was better. You have no reason to be ashamed of what happened. If you did indeed feel like things were getting out of control you should have just put a pause to the action and had a minute to collect yourself, and maybe join back in or just suck them off if you couldnt take the pounding. ALWAYS remember that you are in control of you own actions. and if you dont like something then you have the power to make it stop. I wish the best for you and your SEXcapades my friend!

16. niagarachatter

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Was a few years back, a friend showed up for a few beers around 8pm and by around 10pm we were doing lots of oral, water sports and fucking. he had a good 10 incher and by around 2am another friend showed up with his 8 incher. Managed to get both in me at the same time, was a very full filling night of play. word of advise thou. When you are drinking lots already don't drink your drunk buddys piss or piss enemas I had the worst hangover the next day, but all and all it was a very great time.

17. lvsxy808

Gold Member

Albums:
    Everybody seems to be discounting the OP's own feelings here for the sake of their own fantasies. The OP said he felt uncomfortable about this situation and that it approached rape for him. All you other people have no grounds to tell the OP that his feelings are invalid.

Macungie - if you don't want to do this, you don't have to do this ever again. Not for the sake of your fuckbuddy's pleasure, and certainly not because complete strangers on the internet think it sounds hot. If you think your FB and his friends weren't being respectful of you and what you wanted out of this scenario, then you have every right to feel violated and upset. And if he pushes you to it or refuses to listen to your concerns, then he's not a person you want in your life.

Yes, some people get off on the thought of being used for other men's pleasure, even a group of men. It sounds like you're not one of those people, and you absolutely shouldn't be made to feel wrong for that.

Just because you were hard doesn't necessarily mean anything one way or the other - the body responds to sexual stimulus without conscious control. You have the right to feel safe and respected in a sexual encounter, and nobody else has the right to tell you otherwise.

18. D_22

Gold Member

Albums:
    I agree with this completely.

19. D_Sal_Manilla

D_Sal_Manilla Account Disabled

20. Kaden27

Kaden27 New Member

this is great advice!:smile:

Draft saved Draft deleted