Have You Bottomed For 2 or More Hung Tops

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
let this guy know that he shouldn't have bad feelings about what happened

You should not be ashamed. There is nothing wrong with enjoying your sexuality!

Revel in it.

You should enjoy it

Oh, this is so hot! The OP feels like he was physically raped so now he can come on here for everyone to violate his right to his emotions too (emotional rape)! Fuck yeah!

*facepalm*

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sounds like they were more concerned about their own pleasure than yours, and that would make you feel used. Your feelings are legitimate and nobody should discount them. But it's their attitude, not their number that's to blame. If he suggests it again with some other guys, don't necessarily turn them down. Spend a little time getting to know them before you let them in. If you don't like the vibe, excuse yourself. Especially, if they seem to be out to prove something to each other that doesn't include you, give them a miss. If they're concerned about your feelings and pleasure, that experience could be as good as the first one was bad.

Everybody seems to be discounting the OP's own feelings here for the sake of their own fantasies. The OP said he felt uncomfortable about this situation and that it approached rape for him. All you other people have no grounds to tell the OP that his feelings are invalid.

Macungie - if you don't want to do this, you don't have to do this ever again. Not for the sake of your fuckbuddy's pleasure, and certainly not because complete strangers on the internet think it sounds hot. If you think your FB and his friends weren't being respectful of you and what you wanted out of this scenario, then you have every right to feel violated and upset. And if he pushes you to it or refuses to listen to your concerns, then he's not a person you want in your life.

Yes, some people get off on the thought of being used for other men's pleasure, even a group of men. It sounds like you're not one of those people, and you absolutely shouldn't be made to feel wrong for that.

Just because you were hard doesn't necessarily mean anything one way or the other - the body responds to sexual stimulus without conscious control. You have the right to feel safe and respected in a sexual encounter, and nobody else has the right to tell you otherwise.

Thanks for bringing some sanity to this thread!! :smile:

milwjocknow

Cherished Member
Media
My 'record' is 17 men in my ass, in one night. Steamworks Bath House, Chicago. I know that some of them were very large. I also do not know if some were repeats. I was in a glory hole room, with holes on two sides. I spent most of the night in there. I will remember it forever.

sizehungry

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have 2 well hung bfs that often double team me and I love it.
Sometimes we have other tops join us. Heaven for me is being the only bottom in a house full of tops. I love being gang banged. Afterwards I feel exhausted, satisfied and happy.

Couldn't agree more . Though i am without current tops at this time (hopefully soon ) , this is the same enjoyment and sense of satisfaction that i enjoy . My only regret is that it does not happen enough .

Last edited: