have you caught someone having sex

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by dave2006, Dec 21, 2006.

1. dave2006

dave2006 New Member

Have you ever walked in on someone having sex?

In college I had to share a room with two other roommates. It was inevitable they we would walked in on each other during private moments. Although we had a code word we would write on the board outside. But sometimes in the heat of the moment you don't think of it. On wone occasion I walked in to see my roommate getting a blowjob from some random girl. Another time I walked in to see my other roommate's girl riding him for all it's worth.Tits bouncing and everything. Too bad she was a bitch but they were nice titties

2. chesz001

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i did..and its quite arousing...hahahah..u wish u could have threesomes..lol

3. winger5150

winger5150 New Member

Yes, sadly. My mum and dad. :eek:

I'm not sure I'll ever recover lol

4. lovethestories

lovethestories New Member

Albums:
    I've heard it a few times... which i find very erotic, especially the slapping sounds.

5. hardarms

hardarms Member

Albums:
    Caught my roommate and his girlfriend going at it doggy style when I had just come in from a workout. They were in the living room on the floor when I just came in the front door. At first I was just surprised as they were...but then my roommate asked me to come over and then his girl friend asked me to join them. Which I was glad to do. Apparently they had talked about this before. Had a great afternoon. My roommate wasn't quite as big as me, but he was pretty good size. That was the firsttime too that he had ever seen me hard and me him.

6. siclilpup

siclilpup New Member

I walked in on my room mate in University when he and his girl friend were sharing an intimate moment. I had only seen him soft before this, and even soft he was bigger than my 7 hard inches. I quickly backed out and about 20 minutes later Jen came out to the living room just as one of her friends came over and Jen invited me and her friend back to the room. None of us fall asleep until early the next morning.

7. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

My friends after a new years party... had sex while I was sleeping at the end of the bed... don't ask I was super wasted... I woke up with 5 minutes left to it.. it took me awhile to figure out what was going on... but I was sorta grossed out...

Draft saved Draft deleted