Have you cheated on your bf for larger cock?

RexMaher

Just Browsing
Media
I'm just curious about something because of a pattern in my own life. Being well endowed I often find myself being "the other man" for girls in relationships or married. Although only a few admit it out loud, I can't help but suspect my cock size has a lot to do with it. I know my reputation is out there because a lot of the girls I meet approach me after having talked to another girl or friends who know me.

So my question for you ladies is this...

Have you cheated in the past just to get some big cock? How big a motivator is that for you?

Riven650

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have often found myself approached by men who are married or have girlfriends. It must be because of my cock.
That huge bulge in your 501s is a dead give away subgirrl :tongue:

is this a sph thread?
it smells like a sph thread.

I smell that too :wink:

Unnamed

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well, you're like the hoe they know has good pussy. guys cheat with far less. why wouldn't girls? seems possible.

how do people know someone has a big cock unless they see it?

curiosity is a natural aphrodisac. ive been cheated on for someone I suspect was larger.

Last edited:

B_Nia88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
girls don't like the implication from a male poster that some of them are promiscious. but I've observed this. when a guy is well known in specific circles for his sexual prowess (whether it be his cock size or ability) he gets tossed around like a ho. other posters (straight to gay) have announce their cuckholding reputation, which alludes to the fact that they may be highly desired in the same respects that ive referred to before hand.

well, that's the point isn't it. they don't know, but they want to. curiousity is a natural afrodisiac. ive been cheated on for someone i suspect was larger. i don't know if that was her reasoning as to why, but i think the crux of this topic is the cheating, which is being glossed over due to a natural inclination of lpsg female posters to deny specific assholes an ego stroke. the clash of the egos and pride.

so yes, I think its possible that females might jump on a guys dick they know will give it up, and also know its large due to the fact that they've heard about you. its no different than that girl who is like the village bike. the difference being, at least in your perspective (and in my analogy), the village bike would be more like a village motorcycle.

I don't know any women who sit there and are curious about a man's penis size and then cheat with that guy to find out. that is the nuttiest thing I have ever heard,

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
how do people know someone has a big cock unless they see it?
i wondered the same.
I don't know any women who sit there and are curious about a man's penis size and then cheat with that guy to find out. that is the nuttiest thing I have ever heard,
that's because neither you nor i are part of the jerry-springer-fodder class of people.
of course the only people jerry-springer-fodder lifestyle is the norm are the people who live it.

Unnamed

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
no never why would I cheat. Cheating is cruel and wrong.

exactly. and as dolf said you wouldn't, so you don't get why someone would do that kind of shit. but they do. its a reality. and its not a "class" of people in a socio-economic sense, but a question of character, which runs the gamut of yearly incomes. you don't have to enjoy jerry sprnger to enjoy "good pussy" or a "big dick" on the side - obviously.

B_Nia88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
exactly. and as dolf said you wouldn't, so you don't get why someone would do that kind of shit. but they do. its a reality. and its not a "class" of people in a socio-economic sense, but a question of character, which runs the gamut of yearly incomes. you don't have to enjoy jerry sprnger to enjoy "good pussy" or a "big dick" on the side - obviously.
I know people cheat but because they think someone has a big penis? How would they know unless they saw it first.

Unnamed

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
so is the labrador next door.

Are you really compare the word bitch to the medical conotations of the word female? I don't think you're going to win that arguement.
you decided 'hoe' would offend more?

ho can be man or woman. in this use I was referring to the OP. if he knowingly disrespects the sanctity of an established relationship he could qualify as a ho or a slut - a person being used by various suitors for their sexual prowess in exchange for gifts (ego strokes) and/or monetary gains. i didn't mean to insult any women. i apologize if I did.

Last edited:

Unnamed

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I know people cheat but because they think someone has a big penis? How would they know unless they saw it first.

lpg is filled with dick pics which can be sms (txt mssged). and some people believe their friends word. the word of rumors are enough to damn a person, why not exalt an individual. its immature, but people can be immature.

Edit: also I am not saying they are cheating solely because a large penis. people cheat because they can. and if a person knows they can cheat w/you (as the OP implied - and why he could be considered a "hoe") then they will. the big cock would just be a bonus.

Last edited: