Have you cheated on your bf for larger cock?

B_quiet_man

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I know people cheat but because they think someone has a big penis? How would they know unless they saw it first.

Through a site such as LPSG? Or a sex dating site? Or a swinging site? Or from the guy's reputation, as the original poster said?

From browsing swinging sites, it's clear that certain well endowed men get a large amount of attention from females and couples, much more so than less well endowed men.

However, I'm not convinced if swinging sites are an accurate representation of how women behave at large.

I'm sure there are some women who have sought out a bigger dick to cheat with, but I don't think this is a very common behavior. I also think you'll have a very hard time finding a woman on LPSG who will admit to having done this.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Are you really compare the word bitch to the medical conotations of the word female? I don't think you're going to win that arguement.
did i mention the word bitch?

my cat is a female.
the dairy herd i drive past are females.

'women' has a nice, species specific ring to it though.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I cheated on my husband because he was an asshole and I got married way too young to someone I didn't love or like all that much.

The "other man" happened to be hung like a baby elephant, but I didn't know what was going on between his legs before I fucked him.

Unnamed

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
did i mention the word bitch?
yes:
dictionary said:
mention: Refer to something briefly and without going into detail.
i.e
...the labrador next door; (bitch: the female of the dog or some other carnivorous mammals)

my cat is a female.
the dairy herd i drive past are females.

'women' has a nice, species specific ring to it though.
i am in agreement that women does humanize and specify. this is why i changed the post. i didn't mean to offend.

I'm sure there are some women who have sought out a bigger dick to cheat with, but I don't think this is a very common behavior. I also think you'll have a very hard time finding a woman on LPSG who will admit to having done this.

i couldn't have said it better myself.

Last edited:

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe I should go hang out in the Underwear forum to get some advice on how to hide the bulge :biggrin1:

That's right. Get that thing under proper control subgirrl.

When I go commando in my tight Wranglers, my cock lays throbbing down one thigh and my balls bulge out most invitingly. It's quite obscene really but the girls queue up to get my telephone number. I tell them "No, really Madam. We mustn't. Look how upset your boyfriend is."

MrsRiven

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have never cheated on a partner. And when I think about what makes a man attractive for me, a large penis doesn't even get on the list.

My question for the OP is:
Is it that you feel that your only interesting/attractive attribute is your large penis? Maybe women are attracted to your winning smile, your sense of humour, your personality, etc.

TheBestYouCan

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have slept with many married women, maybe more.

Maybe more than what?

I'm not into cheating or being the person that someone cheats with but there have been some times when I think friend's girlfriends wanted to cheat on them with me which was flattering but also put me in the dilemma of having to distance myself from them and wondering if I should reveal my suspicions to my friends. Luckily I've never had to as most of those relationships eventually ended on their own.

Once, a younger friend of mine and I decided to put a canoe trip toggether in the middle of the summer. It was, Including me, four guys, his gf, and her friend. Well halfway through and after several drinks we had stopped at a sandbar. The girls announced that at the next sandbar it would be skinny dipping time! The two girls had already commented that they thought I had a nice body earlier that day but I thought nothing of it other being flattered for the attention.

At the next sandbar we stopped and myself and my friend (who the gf belonged to) immediately stripped down while the girls were starting to swim (still wearing bikinis). They turned to face the sandbar and both stopped talking and just stared in silence for a few seconds and then finally looked away. My friend had an average sized penis. Being that it was mid summer and extremely hot my penis was hanging very nicely (and I am naturally larger than him anyway). They began talking excitedly to each other and stealing glances at us. We both shrugged, laughed and laid down in the sand to tan on our stomach's. We both fell asleep for an hour. We woke up, swam, dressed, and started to canoe back down the river. The two girls were in their own canoe. As myself and the guy I was canoeing with got near they started laughing so I asked them what they were talking about. "YOUR DICK!!" they both yelled and giggled some more. I asked them "what about it?" and again they both said "It's huge!!!" After that I had several more run ins with her while hanging out with my friend where I would be naked due to drinking games etc. We became fb friends and she started telling me how much she and her friend had talked about me that day and afterwards and she wanted a big penis and she thought mine was beautiful. I took it as flattery but wondered if she would cheat on my friend and generally tried not to encourage the behavior or be alone with her. They ended up breaking up down the road and, with his knowledge, gave her the experience she desired (which was a load of fun!)

Sorry for the long story, but just figured I'd hopefully provide an interesting read and also a different perspective from a guy than "yeah, I cheat all the time or allow people to cheat with me!"

Cheers!! :beerchug:

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm not into monogamy and I make it very clear before things ever get serious.
Any hurt feelings about my curiosity about other people are their issue and they either deal with it or stop seeing me.

TheBestYouCan

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not into monogamy and I make it very clear before things ever get serious.
Any hurt feelings about my curiosity about other people are their issue and they either deal with it or stop seeing me.

It's always best to be clear upfront no?

Like "Hey Dragon! I think you need to sit on my cock, repeatedly, for long intervals of time!"

Then you know where everyone stands!...er...sits?

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
It's always best to be clear upfront no?

Like "Hey Dragon! I think you need to sit on my cock, repeatedly, for long intervals of time!"

Then you know where everyone stands!...er...sits?

Hey! I know I'm a married womang but I'd consider letting you put the head in...once...just to see what it felt like. But then I'd push you away and you'd have to go home ok?